• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Oh boy. Foo Fighters drummer Taylor Hawkins died. Rick is going to be posting Foo Fighters vids all night.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
What the fuck does this faggot know about hard work or rock music? I saw old ass Ozzy when Zakk Wylde was still his guitarist and Mike Bordin was on drums and they played for over 4 hours just because Ozzy was enjoying himself. He took a fucking tea break on stage. Like, he actually had a teacup and saucer.

I've also seen Iron Maiden a couple times and Bruce Dickinson does not stop sprinting all over the place while never missing a single insane operatic note. That's on top of being a pilot, a fencing expert, a fighter, a navy seal, and whatever other hard work he just does as hobbies.

Dave Grohl stands in one place with his ugly guitar with the fucked up diamond F holes and yells shitty, basic melodies into a mic. He really leaves it all out there. Nikki Sixx whipped his fat dick out onstage in Ottawa at a Motley Crue show and got so pumped up he kept punching himself in the mouth and spitting his 80s hepatitis blood everywhere and smashed several basses. You had to sign an injury waiver to see the Dillinger Escape Plan live for fuck's sake. As much of a joke as they are, have you ever seen Slipknot live? Those pricks really beat themselves up for the crowd's enjoyment. They must get injured as much as pro wrestlers. But yeah Dave Grohl really leaves it all out on the stage, maaaan.
He thinks they’re the “hardest working” because they play for 3 hours not realizing many bands do that. Grumpy old man Roger Waters plays about that and he’s close to 80. Springsteen also does close to that and even Pearl Jam and Dave Matthews Band and they change the set list often. Pat doesn’t know shit about music because he thinks Foo Fighters are the pinnacle of rock bands. Foo tours when Dave feels like it for a big pay day in between doing other things. At this point Foo Fighters are so bored with their own music they’ve been doing covers live.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I love Queen, but faggots like Pat and Reddit ruin it. All they know are the singles, and even then, they only know the singles from their early albums in the 70s. Bohemian Rhapsody is their Hey Jude - an annoying, simple minded novelty song that faggots think define the band, but doesn't even begin to showcase then.

Somebody to Love and Fat Bottomed Girls are right there as well. Pat would probably disavow the latter as "objectifying women", which he pretends to be against but does aggressively on Twitter.
Very true, people pretend theyre huge Queen fans because they saw the movie and know the songs everybody knows. Never heard “Dragon Attack”? Not surprised.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Hey, I'm healthy, but it doesn't hurt to have a bit of the would be "Trump Vax" in you.

d9e44896dba1b7e64029622243963229.jpg

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Hey, I'm healthy, but it doesn't hurt to have a bit of the would be "Trump Vax" in you.
Anyone still advocating getting vaxxed today is either cutting edge satire or total retardation.

covid is a fucking cold, if you don’t know that by now you’re actually mentally handicapped.

I’ve never been jabbed, never wore a mask, never distanced or any of that shit, had covid a few times, never been any more ill than any other seasonal illness. I only got tested to milk time off work.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
What the fuck does this faggot know about hard work or rock music? I saw old ass Ozzy when Zakk Wylde was still his guitarist and Mike Bordin was on drums and they played for over 4 hours just because Ozzy was enjoying himself. He took a fucking tea break on stage. Like, he actually had a teacup and saucer.

I've also seen Iron Maiden a couple times and Bruce Dickinson does not stop sprinting all over the place while never missing a single insane operatic note. That's on top of being a pilot, a fencing expert, a fighter, a navy seal, and whatever other hard work he just does as hobbies.

Dave Grohl stands in one place with his ugly guitar with the fucked up diamond F holes and yells shitty, basic melodies into a mic. He really leaves it all out there. Nikki Sixx whipped his fat dick out onstage in Ottawa at a Motley Crue show and got so pumped up he kept punching himself in the mouth and spitting his 80s hepatitis blood everywhere and smashed several basses. You had to sign an injury waiver to see the Dillinger Escape Plan live for fuck's sake. As much of a joke as they are, have you ever seen Slipknot live? Those pricks really beat themselves up for the crowd's enjoyment. They must get injured as much as pro wrestlers. But yeah Dave Grohl really leaves it all out on the stage, maaaan.
Nikki is a shit musician but him calling that guy a nigger onstage got my respect