• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Oh boy. Foo Fighters drummer Taylor Hawkins died. Rick is going to be posting Foo Fighters vids all night.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
I looked it up and it’s so funny, the band is releasing some stupid satanic album, all the promo art is of 666 edgy stuff about Satan and death. Nice timed promo, stupid.

I like to think it's God's way of punishing Dave Grohl for his oh-so-epic trolling of the Westboro Baptist Church, coupled with the upcoming boomerific 666 album.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
This was pats excuse to start drinking before noon. Now pat is arguing with a troll on twitter.

1648315151757.png

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Healthy middle aged drummer goes to Columbia. Gets pumped full of vaxx, doesn't feel so good. Next thing you know -- DEAD! Many such cases!
Or it's just heroin...
Or maybe it's just allergies...
Why the fuck you think big pharma out to get you dude?
You just got schooled by the Big Wyzz, faggot. He's running the show now so hit the bricks and don't come back.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Someone dies and pat always has to make it about himself.

View attachment 31249
Hardest working rock band? Wrong. First what would Pat know about working hard and the Foo Fighters do a tour when Dave allows it. The rest of the band has to wait for him to do anything and it’s a easy cash grab. Cheap Trick I would say is the hardest working band because they’re still touring heavy every year since the 70s.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
This was pats excuse to start drinking before noon. Now pat is arguing with a troll on twitter.

View attachment 31245

He gets assblasted in court and then copes with it by coming up with a ridiculous lie, that the court gave him special powers. Special powers that have never once been bestowed on any American citizen, only particularly egocentric kings, emperors, and dictators.

Wouldn't a ruling like that get discussed in legal circles? "Hey a judge in Wisconsin decided it was illegal to contact this guy. If you say hi to him on the street, you'll get immediately arrested and do 20 years in federal prison."

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout

View attachment 31249
What the fuck does this faggot know about hard work or rock music? I saw old ass Ozzy when Zakk Wylde was still his guitarist and Mike Bordin was on drums and they played for over 4 hours just because Ozzy was enjoying himself. He took a fucking tea break on stage. Like, he actually had a teacup and saucer.

I've also seen Iron Maiden a couple times and Bruce Dickinson does not stop sprinting all over the place while never missing a single insane operatic note. That's on top of being a pilot, a fencing expert, a fighter, a navy seal, and whatever other hard work he just does as hobbies.

Dave Grohl stands in one place with his ugly guitar with the fucked up diamond F holes and yells shitty, basic melodies into a mic. He really leaves it all out there. Nikki Sixx whipped his fat dick out onstage in Ottawa at a Motley Crue show and got so pumped up he kept punching himself in the mouth and spitting his 80s hepatitis blood everywhere and smashed several basses. You had to sign an injury waiver to see the Dillinger Escape Plan live for fuck's sake. As much of a joke as they are, have you ever seen Slipknot live? Those pricks really beat themselves up for the crowd's enjoyment. They must get injured as much as pro wrestlers. But yeah Dave Grohl really leaves it all out on the stage, maaaan.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout

View attachment 31249
I love Queen, but faggots like Pat and Reddit ruin it. All they know are the singles, and even then, they only know the singles from their early albums in the 70s. Bohemian Rhapsody is their Hey Jude - an annoying, simple minded novelty song that faggots think define the band, but doesn't even begin to showcase then.

Somebody to Love and Fat Bottomed Girls are right there as well. Pat would probably disavow the latter as "objectifying women", which he pretends to be against but does aggressively on Twitter.