• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Oh boy. Foo Fighters drummer Taylor Hawkins died. Rick is going to be posting Foo Fighters vids all night.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
They have one or two catchy songs from their first albums, and I can’t stress the “one or two” strong enough. Not 3.

The last Foo Fighters song I heard was “the sky is an astronaut” and it was a headache of turgid crap.

I don't give my condolences because I like them - I'm indifferent. Never think about them unless they're mentioned here.

But that still said, a good person is a good person, even if they're in a shitty band. He could've been in bloody Stryper and I would say the same thing.

I don't disagree with your comments about their quality, though. They're mainstream rock and that bores me. When I brought Stiltskin back, I made it a priority to not be just like every other rock band out there, because then what would be the point?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I don't give my condolences because I like them - I'm indifferent. Never think about them unless they're mentioned here.

But that still said, a good person is a good person, even if they're in a shitty band. He could've been in bloody Stryper and I would say the same thing.

I don't disagree with your comments about their quality, though. They're mainstream rock and that bores me. When I brought Stiltskin back, I made it a priority to not be just like every other rock band out there, because then what would be the point?

good people die all the time, making fun of it doesn’t stop them dying, it’s just funny.

he had 20 or 30 years as a young guy in one of the biggest rock bands in America, that’s a pretty good innings even if he was “only” 50.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Perfect response:

4afab34bfea98d4e6cea705acdaa3a82.jpg

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
good people die all the time, making fun of it doesn’t stop them dying, it’s just funny.

he had 20 or 30 years as a young guy in one of the biggest rock bands in America, that’s a pretty good innings even if he was “only” 50.
If you haven't seen it already check out the thread from yesterday about the fat 14 year old who fell off a ride and died on impact. Some good laughs in there

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I looked it up and it’s so funny, the band is releasing some stupid satanic album, all the promo art is of 666 edgy stuff about Satan and death. Nice timed promo, stupid.

it’s like when Chris Benoit violently murdered his family at the same time Vince was pretending he died in a limo explosion. Having to drop the edgy silliness to address the real tragedy is so funny

Cuphead

Forum Clout
I looked it up and it’s so funny, the band is releasing some stupid satanic album, all the promo art is of 666 edgy stuff about Satan and death. Nice timed promo, stupid.

it’s like when Chris Benoit violently murdered his family at the same time Vince was pretending he died in a limo explosion. Having to drop the edgy silliness to address the real tragedy is so funny
I noticed that too. Apparently it's tied into the movie too about some album that posses them or something. How ironic

Cuphead

Forum Clout

I noticed that too. Apparently it's tied into the movie too about some album that posses them or something. How ironic

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

His radical satanic beliefs has most likely landed him in Hell, where he will burn for all eternity. So I will ask for a moment of silence, in which I will beg God's forgiveness for Foo Drummers evil, satanic ways.

God be with him no bs.