• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nobody has ever recommended me a piece of media, movie, music, tv show, that wasn't complete dogshit...

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
View attachment 118210

This chart is mostly right. Episode 10 of season 2 definitely isn't red though. It's good. Fun episode with all the characters together.
I say just watch them all and ignore any discussion from people who have seen it multiple times to pick up all the annoyances of season 2 until after you finish. Just go in expecting Season 2 to not be as consistent at the end. But that's just me.

G

I say just watch them all and ignore any discussion from people who have seen it multiple times to pick up all the annoyances of season 2 until after you finish. Just go in expecting Season 2 to not be as consistent at the end. But that's just me.
Season 2 gets really boring though you gotta admit. Though Lucy looks fuckable in the miss twin peaks pageant.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Honestly thinking of buying it all on Blu-ray.
I bought the set last year and it's nice content wise but holy fuck is the case garbage. It's like 2 discs stacked on each other in some flimsy plastic case. Part of it was snapped off when it shipped. Definitely the Criterion of Fire Walk With Me though it's perfect.

G

I bought the set last year and it's nice content wise but holy fuck is the case garbage. It's like 2 discs stacked on each other in some flimsy plastic case. Part of it was snapped off when it shipped. Definitely the Criterion of Fire Walk With Me though it's perfect.
Can I somehow get those Blu-ray episodes digitized? So I can just click them and not have to put in discs etc?

G

Not sure never tried. This seems like it would be the way to go. I know torrents I get that are uncompressed look almost as good but still have some artifacts from being ripped to mkv. [URL]https://www.pcmag.com/how-to/how-to-rip-blu-ray-discs-to-your-pc[/URL]
Awesome, looks like a fun project for me to do with all my old DVDs that are taking up space too. I have a lot of classic Looney Tunes DVDs with commentaries and stuff that I know I'd never be fucked watching unless they were on my computer.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
G

I'm gonna binge it. I owe it to Mr. Lynch at this point.

Any suggestions on where to steam them?
When you're done with twin peaks, watch the return. Takes place 25 years later, all episodes are directed edited etc by lynch, and they're rated R. Uncensored, unrestricted, his show.

[MEDIA=youtube]vBRAY_bIIaE[/MEDIA]

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Oh yeah same here, GTA is the only game I like. But I stopped playing GTA V online coz kids were swearing at me and I felt like a weirdo swearing back.
I missed this. Yeah I don't even have chat on. Sometimes I'll enable it to see the vibe by 90% of the time it's complete chaos with screaming, shitty rap, children, and smoke detectors chirping every few mins.

G

I missed this. Yeah I don't even have chat on. Sometimes I'll enable it to see the vibe by 90% of the time it's complete chaos with screaming, shitty rap, children, and smoke detectors chirping every few mins.
Oh you can turn it off? Maybe I'll get back into it, before shitty GTA vi comes along and kills it.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
Check out the game Party Hard. Similar concept to Hotline Miami, but you have to kill a bunch of people at a party without getting caught