• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nobody has ever recommended me a piece of media, movie, music, tv show, that wasn't complete dogshit...

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I used to think the 2nd had a better soundtrack but I'm not sure now. I think 2 has a soundtrack that immediately hooks you but the original has more slow burn stuff that's better. Not really the same thing but Katana Zero is PFG if you haven't played it yet.
Part 1 soundtrack was akin to being almost drugged out on downers and getting used to hallucinations and everything. Part 2 was speedy and lead to the eventually downfall of everything (literally everything) around you. It's has highs and lows, especially with the menu music.

Compare the menu music of part 1 and part 2 and you can almost fell the devs were telling you that it ends here.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Check out Night Watch (2004). It's about a mage who has to protect a kid he tried to abort using magic from a vampire with the help of his weretiger and werebear friends. There's also a woman trapped in an owl, and some bitch with a world ending curse in her where everything she touches dies. Some other shit happens too. It's pretty great.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Check out Night Watch (2004). It's about a mage who has to protect a kid he tried to abort using magic from a vampire with the help of his weretiger and werebear friends. There's also a woman trapped in an owl, and some bitch with a world ending curse in her where everything she touches dies. Some other shit happens too. It's pretty great.
I'd rather watch Vampire Bats.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I'd rather watch Vampire Bats.
If nightwatch doesn't sound up your alley I would recommend Day Watch which follows a mage who must travel to Mongolia to retreat Tamerlans chalk of fate which can rewrite history after a devastating loss for the forces of good. However with the power to change the past, both the forces of good and evils loyalties are tested, against personal regrets and hopes for a future. Meanwhile, the treaties that hold the world in balance between dark and light are broken without consequences as mages grow too powerful to be punished.

G

If nightwatch doesn't sound up your alley I would recommend Day Watch which follows a mage who must travel to Mongolia to retreat Tamerlans chalk of fate which can rewrite history after a devastating loss for the forces of good. However with the power to change the past, both the forces of good and evils loyalties are tested, against personal regrets and hopes for a future. Meanwhile, the treaties that hold the world in balance between dark and light are broken without consequences as mages grow too powerful to be punished.
You recommend odd shit to people dude.

You're a good guy, I like you, but you recommend odd shit.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I was just messing around and trying to summon a certain dutch boy who thinks it's a good movie.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I was just messing around and trying to summon a certain dutch boy who thinks it's a good movie.
I just read the Wiki for Hotline and they said David Lynch was one of their biggest inspirations.

I didn't even know until now!

Now I gotta watch David Lynch stuff since he hasn't did a number drawing since last year.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I just read the Wiki for Hotline and they said David Lynch was one of their biggest inspirations.

Now I gotta watch David Lynch stuff since he hasn't did a number drawing since last year.
You really do and I've been telling you that for over a year! I would start with Twin Peaks it's a good intro.

G

images (25).jpeg

This chart is mostly right. Episode 10 of season 2 definitely isn't red though. It's good. Fun episode with all the characters together.