• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nigger Hate Thread #1

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
Niggers asked about raping girls.

and from the same video:

The guy at the end of the first video showed some glimmer of humanity (concern for the welfare of a child conceived through rape).

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Niggers asked about raping girls.

and from the same video:

This is why I'm glad the Chinese are going to enslave Africa

Forum Clout
Haters be hatin, B. :serch_sm:

Black cat is bad luck, bad guys wear black
Must been a white guy invented all dat

20231110_002344.jpg

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
The guy at the end of the first video showed some glimmer of humanity (concern for the welfare of a child conceived through rape).
Going to quote a post I saw on Gab:

This video is a master class exhibition of the psychologies of libtard whites and protosapien niggers, two races which could not have evolved in more different environments to become what they are today....completely incompatible and yet strangely attracted to each other as the parasite is to the defenseless host or the host is to an opportunity to display status and vitality while infected.

The r-selected nigra evolved in an environment where death was always near. Viruses, bacteria, megafauna, fiendly neighborhood cannibals....the african subspecies lives for today because tomorrow is no guarantee. He fucks around because he's gonna find out regardless. His sexual impulse is reduced to the bare essence of rape and disregard for its consequences. Impregnate female now, because tomorrow the nog may be dead, so why care about the raped woman's "feelings" or who will be the daddy to the rape-child. "Not my problem," bixnoods the Zero Time Horizon nig.

"What about her personal feelings?"

HARD R BLANK STARE

Into this Darwinian vacuum that the White man simply cannot comprehend, the amorality of the basest beast is implanted, and hilarity ensues when the two species attempt an interaction on an equal moral and mental footing. Pause vid at 0:29 for an lmao snapshot of the libwhite's morality compass going haywire as it tries to internally rationalize what it just heard.

"What about the consequences?"

"She might scream, people might wake up."

SOFT JOWLED BUG EYED STARE

The libwhite id on the vivisectionist's table. He projects his morally elevated humanity onto a race that is intrinsically lacking it, and then cannot make sense of what is presented before him.

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Forum Clout
very educated Blacks
:colin_sm:
I assume you mean very educated as in they received an affirmative action Masters or PhD, like the Gay president of Harvard who finally got kicked out due to her incompetency and plagiarism (along with her antisemitism, which is her only redeeming quality). I've never seen any negro act or sound very educated.

Also, please refrain from being an AP Style Manual laborer and don't capitalize the word black.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
:colin_sm:
I assume you mean very educated as in they received an affirmative action Masters or PhD, like the Gay president of Harvard who finally got kicked out due to her incompetency and plagiarism (along with her antisemitism, which is her only redeeming quality). I've never seen any black act or sound well educated.
It’s amazing how it’s only taken about 15 years for Harvard - one of the most respected colleges in the country - to become a joke. I’m glad so many of the big colleges are being exposures as bullshit.