• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nigger Hate Thread #1

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
Its the fucking audacity of these cunts, as if they’re still a catch for a guy. Bad enough bringing up someone elses kid but bringing up a niggers kid? You might as well get “prick” tattooed on your forehead

IMG_8623.jpeg

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I'm pretty sure it is Spain. There's been a nigger invasion there in the last couple of years, and it is the first port of call from some parts of Africa.
Fawk. I’ve been several times, primarily in the central region of the country (Castilla y León and La Rioja) exploring small towns and villages. Absolutely great country and, in those parts, people tend to be proud of their culture and heritage. I’d never in my life think to see this beast in a market pissing in the floor.

This is probably in Madrid or Barcelona, but God be with Spain, no bs.

G

Fawk. I’ve been several times, primarily in the central region of the country (Castilla y León and La Rioja) exploring small towns and villages. Absolutely great country and, in those parts, people tend to be proud of their culture and heritage. I’d never in my life think to see this beast in a market pissing in the floor.

This is probably in Madrid or Barcelona, but God be with Spain, no bs.
A wild monkey would probably behave better if you let it loose in a supermarket. Straight out of the jungle. Even its kid is horrified.

EraGodless

Forum Clout