• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nigger Hate Thread #1

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
IMG_8728.jpeg

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
I took an anthropology class in college in the 90s. I was not political. Like most of us I was a normie.

The teacher very clearly stated that one culture is not superior to any other culture; they’re just different. Said that throughout the class.

Then we watched a video about eskimos who sat next to a hole waiting for a seal for hours and also letting guests fuck their wife (and it being rude to turn that down).

So yeah. No such thing as figuring out how to go to space or anything making your culture better.

Remember that as you watch this parliament member eat a live bird.

Last edited:

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Niggers asked about raping girls.

and from the same video:

"I have raped 4 times because I am always with him and sometimes he is doing it so I do it too"

There are people out there who still really think we're going to find some way to "peacefully coexist"..with this