• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice Podcast, Stupid: Episode 5 Listening Thread

G

His smile reminds me of:

screenshot_20220320-202448_youtube-jpg.30215

smiling-old-man-having-coffee-portrait-looking-happy-33471677.jpg

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
No excuses, it was dogshit. I tried to delegate some things and it didn't work as I planned. Sometimes you have magic, sometimes you eat dick. That's how it goes.
Bobo was dogshit. Now you know when a guest is shit, ditch 'em and move on.

Your previous shows were damn good, Dan. This is the most entertaining thing out there, and it'll only get better. TYFYS.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
The Asians with southern accents had me crying and my ribs legitimately hurting. Was all worth it just for that line.
I liked how Dan danced around who was really financing his sister's trips to Europe but didn't push too hard. Bobo would never admit who it actually was (the mother's friend thing was obvious bullshit). I still think Anthony met with Bobo to discuss what he could and could not say on da show.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I liked how Dan danced around who was really financing his sister's trips to Europe but didn't push too hard. Bobo would never admit who it actually was (the mother's friend thing was obvious bullshit). I still think Anthony met with Bobo to discuss what he could and could not say on da show.
Dan went too soft. Bobo's the type to fold under questioning. I wanna know how many ghoulish fingers he got into her pussy.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
It wasn’t good, but didn’t hate it. There’s some solid highlights. I do have to ask, what kind of fucking pests are you? You didn’t even ask Bobo what kind of dog Mr. Maloonigans is. It was a fucking disgrace. Props to you Stu for taking this beating like a man. Always been a fan brotherman!

Didn’t abandon daughter
Forum Clout
It wasn’t good, but didn’t hate it. There’s some solid highlights. I do have to ask, what kind of fucking pests are you? You didn’t even ask Bobo what kind of dog Mr. Maloonigans is. It was a fucking disgrace. Props to you Stu for taking this beating like a man. Always been a fan brotherman!
You called me out before for a tweet I was encouraged to make by others. I didn’t want to say that at the time but I appreciated the rightful call out

G

I’m ok with the fat stuff, I was at a high of 308 and am now down to 260 ( I said 255 before I weighed myself. There isn’t any shaming that can motivate you more that being close to death. I used to play tennis all the way up to college tore my mcl and pcl. Finally got a surgery 5 years ago and my health has improved ever since. The clerks poster was autographed by him in 1999 at two in the morning at UNH with a bunch of friends it’s sentimental
For what its worth, the dox was while you're smiling. Knowing my luck it would have been while i was furiously jerking off to get rid of my jitters/nerves.