• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice Podcast, Stupid: Episode 5 Listening Thread

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Don't beat yourself up, bruthaman. You are a showrunner- you can't make people be entertaining. Honestly, I would have thought that Bobo would be a more entertaining guest as well. Then, our collective memories kicked in.

You're still giving us free entertainment, and making us feel more connected. You knocked 4 out of the park. One wasn't perfect. You tried. I don't do shit but post.

Dust yourself off. Next week is another opportunity. You got this.

Nice words of encouragement, stupid.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
I mean I like @Imager, but what is he doing with that femmy lilt?
I've always hated my voice.

You know how some people are attractive in person but look like shit in photos? I feel that way about my voice, except that I don't even know if it's attractive in person. When I hear it myself I think it's nasally and I don't like it.

BUT -- I told my wife what some of the commenters were saying and she doesn't hear it at all. I think microphones enhance my "ssss" sounds so it sounds like I've got a fucking lisp or something.

Snake

Forum Clout
I've always hated my voice.

You know how some people are attractive in person but look like shit in photos? I feel that way about my voice, except that I don't even know if it's attractive in person. When I hear it myself I think it's nasally and I don't like it.

BUT -- I told my wife what some of the commenters were saying and she doesn't hear it at all. I think microphones enhance my "ssss" sounds so it sounds like I've got a fucking lisp or something.

You're on thin ice with this social club. At least you didn't dox yourself.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout

You're on thin ice with this social club. At least you didn't dox yourself.
I just listened to a couple of clips from last night and it really is mostly the fucking "s" sounds.

I'm just trying to help Dan by being the one who shares my screen so he can focus on da show. My goal is not to talk much. I know my strengths and weaknesses.

And when I inevitably fuck up, I do hope my contributions to the hate threads will at least buy me some good will. But they probably won't.

Snake

Forum Clout
I just listened to a couple of clips from last night and it really is mostly the fucking "s" sounds.

I'm just trying to help Dan by being the one who shares my screen so he can focus on da show. My goal is not to talk much. I know my strengths and weaknesses.

And when I inevitably fuck up, I do hope my contributions to the hate threads will at least buy me some good will. But they probably won't.
Everyone hates their voice. @ButtFucker said I sounded cute. Don't think I forgot, queer.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout

There’s going to be an imager hate thread in the near future. It won’t be started by Joe Cumia either.