• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice Podcast, Stupid: Episode 5 Listening Thread

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Been better. Yourself?
Don't beat yourself up, bruthaman. You are a showrunner- you can't make people be entertaining. Honestly, I would have thought that Bobo would be a more entertaining guest as well. Then, our collective memories kicked in.

You're still giving us free entertainment, and making us feel more connected. You knocked 4 out of the park. One wasn't perfect. You tried. I don't do shit but post.

Dust yourself off. Next week is another opportunity. You got this.

G

Not many but I practiced with the team since my high school didn’t get a team till my senior year. The coach told me I’d walk on and play doubles. I don’t get why me being an ok tennis play over two decades ago is so shocking to you
Simmer down bud, I didn't say anything I just made a joke that you said you'd walk on, knowing the limits of D2 football being like 35 full equivalents, so what is men's tennis 3 lol? Of course you'd walk on they aren't out recruiting their doubles guys. You clearly are touchy though.

captainjapan

Kandahar Catering
Forum Clout
Don't beat yourself up, bruthaman. You are a showrunner- you can't make people be entertaining. Honestly, I would have thought that Bobo would be a more entertaining guest as well. Then, our collective memories kicked in.

You're still giving us free entertainment, and making us feel more connected. You knocked 4 out of the park. One wasn't perfect. You tried. I don't do shit but post.

Dust yourself off. Next week is another opportunity. You got this.
I know someone on that show ain't running

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
No excuses, it was dogshit. I tried to delegate some things and it didn't work as I planned. Sometimes you have magic, sometimes you eat dick. That's how it goes.
Now you know what it takes to make it with this art form, maaaan. You're no longer a civilian. You experienced a bombing and are a true vet. You can sit at the table with me and Col anytime and insult shirts.

Now, your common stand-up probably didn't have one of their early bombings recorded for everyone to listen to on demand...

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
No excuses, it was dogshit. I tried to delegate some things and it didn't work as I planned. Sometimes you have magic, sometimes you eat dick. That's how it goes.
Shit happens man, and in all fairness.. Bobo gave you nothing when you asked him questions, it was like getting blood out of an autistic stone. As i stated earlier, the Carol & Boomia appearances were great so let this one roll off your back, dust yourself off and get back on the horse brotherman.

G

I think Bobo only has one use, as a foil, he was acting like he was the former third mic on OnA. Not your fault, but Pat is definitely the major direction to go for laughs, unless you had JC. Bobo lacked any insight. You're still mostly gold.

handsomeblue

Mel BJ quote fulfillster
Forum Clout
It had some lulls but am I crazy
fez.png
for still finding it good?
Surprise Bobo, NortheastPhilly hoax bit reveal was purty good, too much tranny talk, but getting Bobo spouting about "I call em Libtard Factories, Scamdemic, fapping to southern-drawl'd Asians" had me laughing. Also how NortheastPhilly got out of culpability for the episode because of Dan's dump is funny in a rascally way & chat did provide whenever the ship was veering off course as well.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout

There's a show we can't talk about, sniff

The novelty of having Bobo on wore off quickly, as it always has, but it was a good way to shift the focus of the show away from being too Pig-centric.

Forum Clout
It had some lulls but am I crazy View attachment 30248for still finding it good?
Surprise Bobo, NortheastPhilly hoax bit reveal was purty good, too much tranny talk, but getting Bobo spouting about "I call em Libtard Factories, Scamdemic, fapping to southern-drawl'd Asians" had me laughing. Also how NortheastPhilly got out of culpability for the episode because of Dan's dump is funny in a rascally way & chat did provide whenever the ship was veering off course as well.
The Asians with southern accents had me crying and my ribs legitimately hurting. Was all worth it just for that line.