• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice lifeless eyes, jowls and fish mouth, stupid

LongIslandchomper

OnA🤝🇷🇺
Forum Clout
inCollage_20210813_130448997.jpg

G

It reminds me of the photo of BTK and his daughter where he was standing awkwardly close to a bush.

View attachment 3405

If a photoshop wizard could put Pat's face on BTK and Niki's frowning face (or something funnier) on the daughter I think that would be a-okay.
I'm so bummed we are never getting the BTK season of Netflix's Mindhunter. The short vignettes they were doing to foreshadow BTK were the best part of the show.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
We’re you in Da Nang, little one?

I served alongside these guys called Cowboy, Joker, Doc J and Animal Mother in Hue. My father rode the rodeo in Da Nang with Lt Wolfe, Barnes, Elias, O’Neil, Taylor, Rhah, Lerner, Bunny, Francis and Big Harold. He said there was a “shine” named Junior that sprayed skeeter spray on his feet to make them think he had Trench foot and Barnes told him he was gonna article 15 his nigger ass if he did it again.
Animal Mother was saying some Very Racist things and I had to call him out on his behavior, I told him nobody appreciates his racism or his white male bravado covering his fragile ego. then the VC Regiment clapped