• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice lifeless eyes, jowls and fish mouth, stupid

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Holy fucking shit, how is this a real picture? He is just so weird looking. What the hell is that expression supposed to convey? It's not cute or quirky or whatever the fuck he thinks he's pulling off there.

Also as gay as it sounds, I have to agree with Carol - his eyes are absolutely disgusting. His little pin prick pupils makes it look like he's on heroin. Cunt looks like a serial killer that caught stalking through a corn field looking for children to devour.

Legal dislaimer: Looks like. Looks like. Also he looks very fat as always. Hi Brinton (and Pat) :)
I think his gross dead eyes are a side effect of his BP meds and whatever else they have him on. He might even be some psycho meds and that’s why he “can’t” work (SSI Scam) Plus being a big fat lazy fuck doesn’t help.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Holy fucking shit, how is this a real picture? He is just so weird looking. What the hell is that expression supposed to convey? It's not cute or quirky or whatever the fuck he thinks he's pulling off there.

Also as gay as it sounds, I have to agree with Carol - his eyes are absolutely disgusting. His little pin prick pupils makes it look like he's on heroin. Cunt looks like a serial killer that caught stalking through a corn field looking for children to devour.

Legal dislaimer: Looks like. Looks like. Also he looks very fat as always. Hi Brinton (and Pat) :)
I was bout to comment, the pupil constriction & glassy eyes are typical of opioids

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
My mother's older sister Sviatlana. She lived alone up until her 50s. This photo was taken the day before she was killed in the field for opposing the collectivization of her family's land.

s.JPG

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout

He’s unattractive full stop, but his glassy, dead eyes are the grossest part of him by far. Just ghastly. I guess if i was as ugly as Pat, I’d consider Niki a decent second wife, too.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He’s unattractive full stop, but his glassy, dead eyes are the grossest part of him by far. Just ghastly. I guess if i was as ugly as Pat, I’d consider Niki a decent second wife, too.
His eyes look like he’s pumped full of meds, we know he’s a psycho so I’m guessing it’s related to that. BP meds alone don’t make your eyes look like that. I think that’s part of whatever government scam he’s running as to why he “can’t” work.

I like you believe it’s some kind of caregiver scam, Niki is too old to have kids so she married a man child that she has to care for and gets paid. I knew one girl who was a massive fuck-up of a person and she was a caregiver to her mother. It was a scam since her mom could take care of herself and it was so her fuck-up daughter could have a job because she couldn’t hold one otherwise.