• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice lifeless eyes, jowls and fish mouth, stupid

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
Still looking amazing, Pat. You haven't aged a day and your diet sure agrees with you.

166eded658d544a29aced8acd24ba35b.jpeg
Is this his attempt at a Field of Dreams?

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
It's a bright, sunny day out, which can easily account for Pat's pupils to be as dilated as they are without having to slander and shame him as being on some sort of mind altering substance. His pupils are small, yes, but but I've seen pinned, and that ain't pinned, so I can only be reasonably expected to believe it's just because he's out in the sun for once that his eyes are like that.
There isn't, however, anything that can easily account for the preponderance in Pat's associations with people of less-than-respectable proclivities, let's just say, without at least assuming Patrick S. Tomlinson has at least a tolerance for such proclivities if not downright sharing them.
When the annals of this sad, sordid saga are finally archived, let it never be said that in all my pokes at this pig I wasn't fair. Which is better than he deserves.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I was in the shit, child
We’re you in Da Nang, little one?

I served alongside these guys called Cowboy, Joker, Doc J and Animal Mother in Hue. My father rode the rodeo in Da Nang with Lt Wolfe, Barnes, Elias, O’Neil, Taylor, Rhah, Lerner, Bunny, Francis and Big Harold. He said there was a “shine” named Junior that sprayed skeeter spray on his feet to make them think he had Trench foot and Barnes told him he was gonna article 15 his nigger ass if he did it again.

Kim_Jong_Poon

Not on welfare
Forum Clout

I served alongside these guys called Cowboy, Joker, Doc J and Animal Mother in Hue. My father rode the rodeo in Da Nang with Lt Wolfe, Barnes, Elias, O’Neil, Taylor, Rhah, Lerner, Bunny, Francis and Big Harold. He said there was a “shine” named Junior that sprayed skeeter spray on his feet to make them think he had Trench foot and Barnes told him he was gonna article 15 his nigger ass if he did it again.
No child you didn't, and no child he didn't say that. Your foxhole LARP will forge your chains

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Is this his attempt at a Field of Dreams?
Meals not steamed

I am still in kung pao every day child

No child you didn't, and no child he didn't say that. Your foxhole LARP will forge your chains
this is ICC war crime tribunal LARPing, child. Wait silently for the knock.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Yes child he said it. I remember clearly that Junior also told Bunny in the ten that he couldn’t get pussy if a bitch willed it to him. Or something like that little one, I’m not the one LARPing here. I was in The Nam. You wanna play games, atalker. We’ll play a game I learned in Vietfuckingnam, child.

HalfHouseFatty

Monkey HOUSE
Forum Clout
It reminds me of the photo of BTK and his daughter where he was standing awkwardly close to a bush.

View attachment 3405

If a photoshop wizard could put Pat's face on BTK and Niki's frowning face (or something funnier) on the daughter I think that would be a-okay.
I started reading about BTK on Wikipedia after I saw that pic. This is what his psychologist said about him.
"Mendoza diagnosed Rader with narcissistic, antisocial and obsessive–compulsive personality disorders: He observed that Rader has a grandiose sense of self, a belief that he is "special" and therefore entitled to special treatment; a pathological need for attention and admiration; a preoccupation with maintaining rigid order and structure; and a complete lack of empathy for his victims.[78]

Sound familiar? This guy killed 10 people. The Bernell Trammell thing could be real.