• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Next time on NPS... a dramatic reenactment of a Milwaukee court case.

Forum Clout
Event9.png

G

I am the judge, Andrew is TBD, and we have a VIP tentatively scheduled to play Patrick.
Can you get Andrew back to read his part? Also no offense, but you're the MC and you have that "radio" voice, we need a slow deliberate sounding judge, like Bam, This way you can do commentary in the middle to break it up. You'd be Doug Llewelyn lol. No matter what this will be epic and hopefully the documents will be shared so Fatty can deny them.

G

Can you get Andrew back to read his part? Also no offense, but you're the MC and you have that "radio" voice, we need a slow deliberate sounding judge, like Bam, This way you can do commentary in the middle to break it up. You'd be Doug Llewelyn lol. No matter what this will be epic and hopefully the documents will be shared so Fatty can deny them.
Agreed, you should still host and have a cohost like @CarolMaxheinie commenting so the actors are only reading their parts. And ideally you’d have it be people willing to be on camera so they can act.

Forum Clout
At least post the transcript after the podcast airs. I don't remember exactly what the document was, but I remember during the Dick Masterson/Maddox drama Dick got some court transcripts (might have been a restraining order Maddox lost too), and thought it'd be a hilarious bit to do a re-enactment, but it was actually annoying as fuck. I tapped out to be honest witcha.

It might work on NPS, but still, post the transcript after or link to it in a drop box during so we can follow it live.