• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

NexsT Podcast guest suggestions thread:

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I'm pretty confident I can get Opie. After we get a few more of these under our belts, I'm putting the full court press on.

There are so many obscure, low-fame comedians associated with this place one way or another, no harm in sending a few invites via email. I wanna hear Esther Ku and/or Kelsey Cook's thoughts on Patrick's appearance.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
How about getting Dr Steve on for a segment on Rick's health. He can address his pinprick pupils and the yellow around his eyes. Dr Steve is an actual doctor, right? Maybe we can get him to also prove that Rick is definitively fat by medical standards.
well he seems to be quite obeseaaaaaaaah he's got a lot of fluuuuuiiid around his torso uuuuuuh

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
That would be a good one. I use to harass the shit out of him on his and Sam's Saturday night "Special delivery" show.
Personally I think Special Delivery should’ve been Dave and Troy Quan. Dave was great for the stunts and the irreverent takes, and Troy is a hipster douche who’s easy to make fun of, and doesent have a progeria kid voice.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
F53D42E2-2ADB-4B04-9D60-CA8DE78BF28A.jpeg

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
I'm just putting it out there that some of the threads posted here on da forums might be problematic if we're gonna get relatively big names. Like I don't know if the Opester is gonna be ok with the "nigger hate thread". Anthony sure but the others might not want to be associated with that kind of thing.

Forum Clout
I’ve been told by 30+ people that I’m the funniest person they ever met. I’ve had entire rooms HOWLING with tears in their eyes at how funny I was. Of course that hasn’t happened in over a decade because I don’t shuck and jive like I used to when I was a kid. I have a pretty strong southern (Milwaukee) accent which some may find charming, others may find it off-putting.

Sure, I’ll grace your flaccid podcast. I may not be the most known poster here but I fawkin contributed a lot to the old sub with my wit and charm. I never carried the sub to be perfectly honest witcha but I sat back and sniped some great lines with my old account (RIP)

I don’t want to piss Opie off and I hope he understands that we aren’t competing with the secret show. He’s the king and we respect that.