• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

NexsT Podcast guest suggestions thread:

G

There's going to be one at some point which is themed, not about me or anyone here, it's just not about tubbytits.
To echo what Tony said, this is NOT a Fatrick podcast. He's getting coverage now because there's some shit that needed to be said, and he keeps eating his entire ass on a viral level.

We already have some themed episodes in the works. Who wouldn't want to hear Tony and Boomia together or maybe Mew and CptKamala? ;)

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
To echo what Tony said, this is NOT a Fatrick podcast. He's getting coverage now because there's some shit that needed to be said, and he keeps eating his entire ass on a viral level.

We already have some themed episodes in the works. Who wouldn't want to hear Tony and Boomia together or maybe Mew and CptKamala? ;)
What about the funny vid segment man you didn't play my submission man maybe I will book a flight to somerville to have the conversation know what I mean

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Also, we might feature a Scorch-inspired "Weird News" segment one of these days. ;)

Have you reached out to scorch? I’m assuming he’s hard to get in contact with, being so famous. I’ve heard he’s doing charity work for WI radio. Might be a ribbin to hear him announce he’s going on the podcast in Ricky’s home turf. PFG to say the least.

G

Have you reached out to scorch? I’m assuming he’s hard to get in contact with, being so famous. I’ve heard he’s doing charity work for WI radio. Might be a ribbin to hear him announce he’s going on the podcast in Ricky’s home turf. PFG to say the least.
I haven't reached out to him yet but I plan on it. I used to listen to the guy when he was on radio in NH. If I say I'll donate to his charity, I bet he'll join.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
I haven't reached out to him yet but I plan on it. I used to listen to the guy when he was on radio in NH. If I say I'll donate to his charity, I bet he'll join.
Manch Vegas stations didn't get overpowered by Boston ones? So scorch was heard in Boston? Reached more people than O&A now. That's PFG

G

Manch Vegas stations didn't get overpowered by Boston ones? So scorch was heard in Boston? Reached more people than O&A now. That's PFG
Scorch was on in Mass at WAAF, the only station that really rocks before Dopie and Tranthony. In fact, they got alot of their good bits from the Scorchman. Douche or dressing, wheel of meet, naked militia. Just happens that he was a cheeseburger they were looking for pizza

He was the real ship steerer and is still doing radio today, true passion.