• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

NexsT Podcast guest suggestions thread:

G

Scorch was on in Mass at WAAF, the only station that really rocks before Dopie and Tranthony. In fact, they got alot of their good bits from the Scorchman. Douche or dressing, wheel of meet, naked militia. Just happens that he was a cheeseburger they were looking for pizza

He was the real ship steerer and is still doing radio today, true passion.
Yes, I heard him on WAAF back in the day. And when Scorch moved to ManchVegas, I heard him there on Rock 101 (I worked/lived near Southern NH). Heck, I saw a few episodes of PFG TV when they aired and saw him at his charity dog cage thing out front of the arena in Manch.

There's always a soft spot in my heart for Scorch.

G

Yes, I heard him on WAAF back in the day. And when Scorch moved to ManchVegas, I heard him there on Rock 101 (I worked/lived near Southern NH). Heck, I saw a few episodes of PFG TV when they aired and saw him at his charity dog cage thing out front of the arena in Manch.

There's always a soft spot in my heart for Scorch.
Was it you who threw the paint?

Im from that same area. Fawkin virus really spread around here. Scorch was doing PFG TV in a Chinese restaurant in fucking Tyngsboro. You should hope 'Nice podcast, stupid' ever smells that kind of success.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
To echo what Tony said, this is NOT a Fatrick podcast. He's getting coverage now because there's some shit that needed to be said, and he keeps eating his entire ass on a viral level.

We already have some themed episodes in the works. Who wouldn't want to hear Tony and Boomia together or maybe Mew and CptKamala? ;)
i can't do a show with mews because her voice is so beautiful i sound like a man compared to her and people will never let me forget it
but i'd love to do the show :D

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I actually heard some of Scorchs stuff around the internet and for terrestrial radio, it’s really not bad. A lot of these guys are stuck with whatever management gets off prep burger or other content services that sell hack bits, but Scorch at least made up or has some original bits out there.

Also a reason I don’t hate guys like Mancow or Bubba the Love Sponge. They never really did hacky bits from prep burger. I’m not saying they’re great, but they’re better than most of the shit on terrestrial now.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
We just break balls here. I don't see a circumstance on why I would bring it up. I'd rather hear rehab stories.
we had a guy who got in a drunk driving accident and had to be in a wheelchair with a piss bag. well he was homeless before he got there and just didn't keep up with it, people would always tell him you know you're bag's full, right? and he left ama one day and they just could not place someone else in his empty room because the smell of urine was so strong!

Forum Clout
Have you reached out to scorch? I’m assuming he’s hard to get in contact with, being so famous. I’ve heard he’s doing charity work for WI radio. Might be a ribbin to hear him announce he’s going on the podcast in Ricky’s home turf. PFG to say the least.
A few weeks ago I was with a normie friend watching some CourtTV show about undercover cops infiltrating a biker gang and Scorch was one of the extras. Almost spit out my aged-at-sea whiskey

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I say reach for the stars and try and get one of the big 4: Opie/Ant/Jim/Sam. If Dan can be a respectable host and do good interviews with other minor celebs, maybe word spreads in their little circles.

All four of them are pussies who assume it'll be some kind of ambush if they stoop down to their level, but as long as Dan plays good cop to youtube chat's bad cop it shouldn't get too crazy. Plus Anthony or J&S could kill time on their show talking about doing an interview with the first official pest podcast or whatever.

G

I say reach for the stars and try and get one of the big 4: Opie/Ant/Jim/Sam. If Dan can be a respectable host and do good interviews with other minor celebs, maybe word spreads in their little circles.

All four of them are pussies who assume it'll be some kind of ambush if they stoop down to their level, but as long as Dan plays good cop to youtube chat's bad cop it shouldn't get too crazy. Plus Anthony or J&S could kill time on their show talking about doing an interview with the first official pest podcast or whatever.
I'm pretty confident I can get Opie. After we get a few more of these under our belts, I'm putting the full court press on.