• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

New friend of the show Brian Keene?

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
Wait...Now ol' Embellishment Pat is up to 6 bomb threats??

Was he even at the Patti Labelle concert or did he gravy train off that one for virtue signalling points since most of the patrons were people of color? I seem to remember one of the cons had one...but six?
He was at a different venue watching A Christmas Carol. In his pro se motion he said the other ones were the Brewers game, Reno, Chicago conference and then two at Hooligans.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1696349565003.png

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
He also says people impersonate him and family members when they have parody in their bio and/or it’s Patrick as an anime pig sucking a black penis but that’s impersonation.
They're not just being impersonated. They're being impersonated without their consent, so Kyle is basically being raped by Varsity Kyle on Twitter right now.

Screenshot_20231003_130559_Chrome.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
This is the equivalent of giving your cousin’s low-functioning autistic child a good-natured smile and leaving the room. I wonder if Rick even sees it anymore. It must happen to him constantly.

View attachment 156369

It's a metaphor for the publishing industry walking away from him (by "him" I mean you, Patrick).