• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana's in South Carolina

Forum Clout
Why does he even need a house? He has everything he needs in his NY apartment. All that nature is completely wasted on him. He'll never venture farther than the pool outdoors.
A drunken, angry Nana, stomping through the woods with beer in hand, his second shirt getting snagged on vines and thorns as he screams "CUNT" and "BUNG ROT" over and over. I don't see it either. If he ever actually moves there for real, he'll quickly grow to fear and hate the woods.

Stlaker Child

Black men do NOT fart in my wife's vagina, child
Forum Clout
I love how he thinks moving to a red state in the south will magically make his shit life worth living. Like he's suddenly going to make a bunch of new friends at 69 or however the fuck old he is. You have your drunk racist friends in NYC, just move somewhere cheaper outside the city you dipshit.

G

View attachment 96986
He’s not as remote as he’d like people to believe. The next house in is right against his property line. He’s also close to high tension power lines. Lastly, he has to pass by the first house to get to his and in turn the remaining property owners have to cross his property to get to theirs since none of the houses have direct street frontage.
I’m not going to pretend that’s a piece of shit property. That ain’t so bad… If you’re upper middle class.

But this guy used to make millions. There’s no way he’s happy with this.

Forum Clout
I’m not going to pretend that’s a piece of shit property. That ain’t so bad… If you’re upper middle class.

But this guy used to make millions. There’s no way he’s happy with this.
As long as he has a room, fridge full of beer and a Twitter account he’ll be content. It’s actually a waste having all that land; hope Missy enjoys it.

G

View attachment 96986
He’s not as remote as he’d like people to believe. The next house in is right against his property line. He’s also close to high tension power lines. Lastly, he has to pass by the first house to get to his and in turn the remaining property owners have to cross his property to get to theirs since none of the houses have direct street frontage.
Yep came here to post this. His neighbor’s land is about 20 feet behind those shitty trees he’s filming. His whole lot is only 5 acres. Pathetic.

G

Integrating pedophiles wont go well with the locals

6920.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Anthony is a pussy. He'll never go in those woods without his bodyguard Missy. It can be scary being in the woods by yourself. Sometimes you feel something watching you. Sometimes you keep thinking you're just seeing things out of the corner of your eye and then you stop and look around and you finally catch a good half-a-second glimpse of a coyote, then another one and another one and you realize the fuckers are basically doing laps around you and not making a sound. The first time he hears a fox or a buck scream he's going to think there's a monster in the woods and shit himself.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
That place is way too nice for Nana. Sure it's not entirely rural, but an outdoorsy family or retired couple would really shape that place up. You've got space for a small orchard, a garden, etc.

Anth isn't going to do jack shit with it though. That video is about the extent of it. You think he's really going to wanna be outside in the balmy 103 degree summer heat with humidity that makes you feel like you're inside fresh-baked bread?

Nice that he's so close to water. I'm sure the mosquitos will leave him alone, like they do chemo patients. Those trees look so sickly because loggers have been clear cutting that land to make room for shitty McMansions and the light and water that they'd normally get is all fucked up.

I wish he'd quit taking pictures of people while out and about, but he'll learn about that shit down south. Anth is going to realize meth-hopped rednecks can be just as bad as THOSE people, hell they are THOSE people out here.

Forum Clout
Anthony is a pussy. He'll never go in those woods without his bodyguard Missy. It can be scary being in the woods by yourself. Sometimes you feel something watching you. Sometimes you keep thinking you're just seeing things out of the corner of your eye and then you stop and look around and you finally catch a good half-a-second glimpse of a coyote, then another one and another one and you realize the fuckers are basically doing laps around you and not making a sound. The first time he hears a fox or a buck scream he's going to think there's a monster in the woods and shit himself.
I can almost picture him running and jumping into Missy's arms the first time he sees a copperhead or black snake.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
That place is way too nice for Nana. Sure it's not entirely rural, but an outdoorsy family or retired couple would really shape that place up. You've got space for a small orchard, a garden, etc.

Anth isn't going to do jack shit with it though. That video is about the extent of it. You think he's really going to wanna be outside in the balmy 103 degree summer heat with humidity that makes you feel like you're inside fresh-baked bread?

Nice that he's so close to water. I'm sure the mosquitos will leave him alone, like they do chemo patients. Those trees look so sickly because loggers have been clear cutting that land to make room for shitty McMansions and the light and water that they'd normally get is all fucked up.

I wish he'd quit taking pictures of people while out and about, but he'll learn about that shit down south. Anth is going to realize meth-hopped rednecks can be just as bad as THOSE people, hell they are THOSE people out here.
Will Anthony one day realize that he is “those people?” He doesn’t like nature either.