• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana's in South Carolina

Forum Clout
That roof is an abomination.
072304DB-C4B5-4317-BBEA-53BDA0DFD2A2.jpeg

Forum Clout
066A8EB4-BBD1-4193-A7D6-D94EE4B333B8.jpeg

He’s not as remote as he’d like people to believe. The next house in is right against his property line. He’s also close to high tension power lines. Lastly, he has to pass by the first house to get to his and in turn the remaining property owners have to cross his property to get to theirs since none of the houses have direct street frontage.

Jizz

Forum Clout
View attachment 96986
He’s not as remote as he’d like people to believe. The next house in is right against his property line. He’s also close to high tension power lines. Lastly, he has to pass by the first house to get to his and in turn the remaining property owners have to cross his property to get to theirs since none of the houses have direct street frontage.
pretty cool it backs up to a river and has a lot of trees. i'd make a walking trail down there from the house and get some chairs and a fire pit!

It's a canoe river so Missy could probably get ripped canoeing up the river!

2ebe4c687bfd6075b1c4c09ee4c2d137.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
View attachment 96986

pretty cool it backs up to a river and has a lot of trees. i'd make a walking trail down there from the house and get some chairs and a fire pit!

I hope a snapping turtle takes a toe off.

Forum Clout
View attachment 96986

He’s not going to do any of the cool things one might want to do in the woods or on that river. He will hole up in one room playing vidya games and spitting on the floor.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
View attachment 96986
Imagine living in peace in that neighborhood and some nigger moves in. Nana is everything he hates. Can't wait for the cops to get called on him being too loud and him having zero connections to get out of it.

Forum Clout
View attachment 96986
What are the odds one of those neighbors are country Niggers.

Forum Clout
He’s not going to do any of the cool things one might want to do in the woods or on that river. He will hole up in one room playing vidya games and spitting on the floor.
Imagine Nana canoeing down a lazy river, hooting, giggling and holeeeeeeeeeeeshitting, going in aimless circles because he won't put his beer down. There's no fucking way he'll ever do that more than once. I seriously doubt he could even survive a day in direct sunlight at this point anyhow.

G

Imagine Nana canoeing down a lazy river, hooting, giggling and holeeeeeeeeeeeshitting, going in aimless circles because he won't put his beer down. There's no fucking way he'll ever do that more than once. I seriously doubt he could even survive a day in direct sunlight at this point anyhow.
Hopefully his canoe capsizes and the last thing you hear is hahahaha holyshee ‘bubbles’

Forum Clout
I hope he drifts into a Deliverance situation.

Ant hopes for that, too.
As he lazily canoed down his river, Andy spied two hillbillies eyeing him warily from the bank. "Ooooooh!" thought a suddenly aroused Andy. "Maybe they're like those hillbillies in that FABULOUS old movie! Ned Beatty hahaHAholeeeeeeeeeeeeeshit! WHEEE! WHEEEE! SQUEAL LIKE A PIG FOR ME!".

"Hey guys!" squealed Andy. "YOO HOO, OVER HERE! HahaHAhaholeeeeeeshit! Hey, you guys wanna grab some beers with me?" Andy excitedly lisped.

"That the faggot who dun bought that there property over by the power lines?"

"Yup, some dago faggot from New York, or so I'm told. Ain't never seen no faggot that ugly before."

"Just act like you can't hear him."