• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana's in South Carolina

Forum Clout
Does he think that South Caronia doesn't have "those people"?

Greenville black population 24.25%
Roslyn Heights black population 4.4%

He's moved to a much blacker area, maybe if this faggot kept out of NYC he wouldn't have to put up with the F/Ns.
It's hilarious how he thinks SC is some all white enclave. Just wait until his beard needs to hire a home health aide to change his diapers and feed him, and it's a darkie. Because it most certainly will be.

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
Just wait until his beard needs to hire a home health aide to change his diapers and feed him, and it's a darkie. Because it most certainly will be.
Nana meeting her Trinidadian nurse (2026).

nana__.jpg

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
At night it would be so fuckin creepy seeing a pair of glowing eyes between those gangly, pathetic birch trees...The literal sticks.
Yeah, I know it's still February and shit but the forest looks bleak and diseased. It's what you'd imagine the nature to be like near a Siberian chemical plant.

I've said it before but I can't imagine Uncle Tom's Cabin in the Woods will do Nana's anxiety and paranoia issues any good.