Nana Wishes Death To All Who Oppose King Donald

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
At Trump's rally the other day someone yelled out "Genocide Joe! [Biden]" and Trump said "you're not wrong!" Obv appealing to the political shift of the day. But Trump is- both objectively and in his own words- "the most Pro-Israel president in our country's history." And I thought...I know it's a meme, boomers really are that dumb, etc. But surely they can see how unserious this guy is. Right? Like it's so clear-cut. Trump is literally accusing Israel of committing genocide and saying he's an Uber Zionist in the same fucking week. Surely boomers can see through this?

Newly antisemitic Anthony Cumia has entered the chat.

The point is that violent black crime is disproportionate internationally by a margin of incomprehensible, therefore leading one to conclude that it's genetic. Therefore leading one to conclude that they cannot be accommodated in a high-functioning society. But we've been over this. I know "per capita" fucks with you. It is a big concept to be fair.
I remember when Trump and GOP were starting to go down the old blame the Jews rabbit holes; and now since Israel and Hamas had there little tif; they have lady di mind about it

No No No I don’t hate the Jews.

Either way Missy has taken up the slack on Jew Hate for Nana.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Yes. He is a partisan asshole. If you asked him if Nixon or Reagan did anything wrong, despite the unquestionable evidence of Watergate and Iran Contra, he would say no, that was political persecution. And even if they did that they deserve a fair trial before we call them criminals for gods sake! But Clinton, Obama, and Biden? Best to throw them in jail and figure out what specific crimes we think they’re guilty of later.

The funniest thing about treating the Don as if he’s persecuted is he’s the most kid gloved motherfucker in the world. Anyone who wasn’t the President and didn’t have the rabid fanbase he has would be thrown in jail years ago. Fuck, they would at least he held in contempt of court. They would at least not have had their appeal bond reduced by over 400 million. They wouldn’t be let off of TWO impeachments because “He learned his lesson ok??? You can’t punish this guy!”. I mean the way they treat him is like how the news treats a black teen who beat on somebody. “Look at these photos of him with children, do you really think he could do these crimes?!”
Horse is prime example of this; ranting about drag queens and how they are gonna ass fuck your kid.
Meanwhile that cunt has excused Nana’s legit pedoness time and time again.
Also Nana wore mommies shoes too

King Donald, fuck you're a cringey MSNBC watching faggot. Glad you could find your little hug box here since we all know you types can't stomach any dissenting opinions. FAGGOT

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
I stayed away from that for a real long time. But I know he fucked Babygirl while I was with her so that was my line. I told myself I would never NOT fuck a chick out of loyalty as it would not be reciprocated. That said, when he would invite chicks over, if they flirted with me, I would flirt back. If I was still in touch with an ex of his? Fuck it. Game on now, homeboy. Like there was a period of time where I actively avoided people out of respect for Anthony, but after that...lmao. I probably got stuff he never did. I'm making it sound like there were a ton of women always by which was definitely not the case, but over the years there were a handful or so.
Not hurt at all or bitter though. “My best friend fucked my girl! That means I have to remain friends with him and also do the same to him!” Why didn’t you just fuck him up and then never speak to him again? Right, my apologies. You’re Jewish. You realize you’re the reason people hate Jews more than niggers, right? At least niggers are expected to be retarded.

Jen_Tomlinson

Mexican Lasagna
Not off the air really. He and I didn't have a friendship based on politics and race. We both had good taste in film, listened to similar music, and enjoyed drunken karaoke. So when I hung out, that's what was discussed. We'd discuss the workday if something happened, complain about people, drink some beers, fire up some Rooster and give it a shot.

There were some times where he'd want to politic or nig talk, but that's when he'd just stay quiet and open Twitter, leaving me plenty of time to try and fuck whatever girl he had over that week. Imagine a wolf keeps bringing sheep over and then decides to rage tweet about cats instead of eating the sheep. I ate his sheep.
How’s the night shift at the holiday inn?

You realize you’re the reason people hate Jews more than niggers, right? At least niggers are expected to be retarded.

You realize if you said this to anybody out loud your teeth would be removed post haste? That's why this is your safe space, pussyface. You sound like a 14 year old edgelord.

How’s the night shift at the holiday inn?

Dude, I'm 100K+ and shit money away on overpriced art that sits in a drawer. Are we STILL doing this?

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
Ant Bin-Qomia The Republican guard
Hanging... who's going to guard nana's walker while he strings them up?

Jews are known for their physical prowess and fighting ability.

So like, just go into Israel and get it. Nothing but a bunch of midget rats, right?

Jews run everything? So what you're saying is that a tiny population of Alpha's run your entire life? Are you sure that's the position you want to take? A small population of midget rats own you? And you can't do shit about it? That's fucking hysterical. Why would you tell people that. If Jews own you, do something. Are you telling me for 500 years Jewish niggas been pwning you and you were never good enough to take it back? Sounds like your people are weak and don't deserve rule. If Jews own you, rebel.

You're making Jews sound like The 300, and you're Persians.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Screenshot 2024-04-17 at 11.53.55 PM.png

There isn't any?

By Grabthar's hammer....

Jimmy Carter had to relinquish a peanut farm. DJT just had an epic pump and dump. A jury found him financially liable for rape. He's violated gag orders, his son in law took a 2 billion dollar loan from Saudi Arabia, specifically a murderer of a journalist. Misrepresented hooker pay as legal expenses during a Presidential campaign, like what the fuck dude. If Trump got a blowy from an intern, his base would think that was awesome. Fucking guy is selling USA branded, $70 bibles.

Obama, Trayvon and then Times Square broke a man. Lost literal millions of dollars and his health over a crippling fear of black people. Moved out of NY because blacks. Still enraged on the daily because blacks. He thought he was going to move away from himself. If you're going to obsess over blacks all day, why'd you move? What the fuck is the difference? There's no "niggers" going out to dinner in Roslyn Heights. Let me show my strength by running away and hiding? "Black people took over my land, better GTFO outta here, I'm so Alpha."

What?

Anthony's Lime Rickey

There isn't any?

By Grabthar's hammer....

Jimmy Carter had to relinquish a peanut farm. DJT just had an epic pump and dump. A jury found him financially liable for rape. He's violated gag orders, his son in law took a 2 billion dollar loan from Saudi Arabia, specifically a murderer of a journalist. Misrepresented hooker pay as legal expenses during a Presidential campaign, like what the fuck dude. If Trump got a blowy from an intern, his base would think that was awesome. Fucking guy is selling USA branded, $70 bibles.

Obama, Trayvon and then Times Square broke a man. Lost literal millions of dollars and his health over a crippling fear of black people. Moved out of NY because blacks. Still enraged on the daily because blacks. He thought he was going to move away from himself. If you're going to obsess over blacks all day, why'd you move? What the fuck is the difference? There's no "niggers" going out to dinner in Roslyn Heights. Let me show my strength by running away and hiding? "Black people took over my land, better GTFO outta here, I'm so Alpha."

What?
Anthony's mental gymnastics is truly outstanding. Deep down he knows he's a nothing, and is going to die sad and alone. When I think of his final days; i think of Chuck from Better Call Saul, but instead of EHS, its blacks.