Nana Wishes Death To All Who Oppose King Donald

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Screenshot 2024-04-16 at 4.14.26 PM.png

Nice Freedom of Speech and Lack of Anyselfwareness stupid

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
The irony of a man paid to tweet right wing nonsense calling another man paid to tiktok left wing nonsense a shill is palpable. And actually I think I respect the leftie faggot more because he’s definitely making more money than Nana. Nice trying to pivot to being an influencer 60 years into your life. What did Nana tell Opie again? I think i’ll throw it back at him.

“Leave going viral to the teen girls.”

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
trump got put in contempt today, all I could think about is coming here to see nana whine.
Yet another similarity to our portly author friend.

“No child, I am not in contempt. The corrupt judges daughter is collaborating with the cyberstalkers on social media. I will noT let the idioTs win. Being silent is being complicit, baby child.”

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Let's be kind and say Anthony has ten years left.

He's spending it rate tweeting about other people having differing opinions now.

I suspect this is not drink related but early signs of Alzheimer's like mother had.
He’s gonna have an Uncle Junior moment one of these days. Retweeting a black crime story and going “The fuck? Why am I on there??”

Nana…it’s not you, it’s the news. A TV progrum.

Anti-American perversion of justice?

He's not on trial for cheating on his wife. He's not on trial for paying a hooker. The man falsified business records to disguise the payment as legal expenses.

That's called fraud. Additionally, as this payment was made during his campaign, that could be seen as helping his campaign by forcing her to keep quiet. And again, that would be against the law.

Last edited:

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Does he really think Trump's innocent of everything and it's all some big conspiracy to go after him? I can't fully tell if he's this retarded or just pandering to his moronic fanbase anymore.
i really think he thinks Trump innocent; Trump unleashed a whole new plague of mental gymnastics on this country. Feeble minds like Nana's were easy to twist; into Trump can do no wrong

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Anti-American perversion of justice?

He's not on trial for cheating on his wife. He's not on trial for paying a hooker. The man falsified business records to disguise the payment as legal expenses.

That's called fraud. Additionally, as this payment was made during his campaign, that could be seen as helping his campaign in order to keep her quiet. And again, that would be against the law.
Yeah but you’re missing the point. He’s the President so automatically it is illegal and Anti American to hold such person accountable. I mean ignore the fact that our constitution has strict provisions on holding the President accountable and ignore the multiple SC decisions ruling a President isn’t above the law. THIS IS WRONG. Well…Unless we’re talking about prosecuting Bill Clinton, Obama, and Biden. THEN LOCK EM UP!!!

They will twist any little thing to absolve this guy of his wrongdoings. In regards to his business fraud case you have the classic “NO ONE WAS DEFRAUDED!!!” “HE PAID BACK THE LOANS” “WHO HASNT OVERVALUED THEIR PROPERTY BY A BILLION DOLLARS AND 100,000 SQFT???” “IT WAS A CIVIL JUDGEMENT NOT CRIMINAL!!!”

However i’m noticing a real lack of any justification for this one mainly because they can’t. Ironically the least “severe” of his crimes is the one they have him pretty much dead to rights on. It’s hard to argue persecution when the main witness is your former lawyer who flipped and the woman you fucked and paid off.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

The irony of a man paid to tweet right wing nonsense calling another man paid to tiktok left wing nonsense a shill is palpable. And actually I think I respect the leftie faggot more because he’s definitely making more money than Nana. Nice trying to pivot to being an influencer 60 years into your life. What did Nana tell Opie again? I think i’ll throw it back at him.

“Leave going viral to the teen girls.”
will say this grifters are a cancer on society; but right wingers do have knack for really selling the bullshit they sell well to retards.
For example guarantee Missy brought a Trump bible, Anthony probably has some MAGA horseshit and Joe brought Trump NFTs. Donald makes easy money of these rubes. Anthony is both a grifter and a gullible fucker

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Does he really think Trump's innocent of everything and it's all some big conspiracy to go after him? I can't fully tell if he's this retarded or just pandering to his moronic fanbase anymore.
Yes. He is a partisan asshole. If you asked him if Nixon or Reagan did anything wrong, despite the unquestionable evidence of Watergate and Iran Contra, he would say no, that was political persecution. And even if they did that they deserve a fair trial before we call them criminals for gods sake! But Clinton, Obama, and Biden? Best to throw them in jail and figure out what specific crimes we think they’re guilty of later.

The funniest thing about treating the Don as if he’s persecuted is he’s the most kid gloved motherfucker in the world. Anyone who wasn’t the President and didn’t have the rabid fanbase he has would be thrown in jail years ago. Fuck, they would at least he held in contempt of court. They would at least not have had their appeal bond reduced by over 400 million. They wouldn’t be let off of TWO impeachments because “He learned his lesson ok??? You can’t punish this guy!”. I mean the way they treat him is like how the news treats a black teen who beat on somebody. “Look at these photos of him with children, do you really think he could do these crimes?!”

Yeah but you’re missing the point. He’s the President so automatically it is illegal and Anti American to hold such person accountable. I mean ignore the fact that our constitution has strict provisions on holding the President accountable and ignore the multiple SC decisions ruling a President isn’t above the law. THIS IS WRONG. Well…Unless we’re talking about prosecuting Bill Clinton, Obama, and Biden. THEN LOCK EM UP!!!

They will twist any little thing to absolve this guy of his wrongdoings. In regards to his business fraud case you have the classic “NO ONE WAS DEFRAUDED!!!” “HE PAID BACK THE LOANS” “WHO HASNT OVERVALUED THEIR PROPERTY BY A BILLION DOLLARS AND 100,000 SQFT???” “IT WAS A CIVIL JUDGEMENT NOT CRIMINAL!!!”

However i’m noticing a real lack of any justification for this one mainly because they can’t. Ironically the least “severe” of his crimes is the one they have him pretty much dead to rights on. It’s hard to argue persecution when the main witness is your former lawyer who flipped and the woman you fucked and paid off.

We can talk about the emoluments clause if you want, and what about that Saudi loan to Jared Kushner for $2 BILLION. I'd love to see what this fucking retard would say if Biden hired his son and wife to work in the White House and the wife get a $2bil loan from the guy who murdered a journalist.

knack for really selling the bullshit they sell well to retards

A fool and his money are easily parted. These people buy Tshirts made in china with Trumps mugshot that says "NEVER SURRENDER", using a picture of him surrendering. These people are the dumbest of the dumb. There is no GOP & Dems. It's actually just the dumbs and the smarts. Anthony is fucking dumb.