Nana Wishes Death To All Who Oppose King Donald

We can talk about the emoluments clause if you want, and what about that Saudi loan to Jared Kushner for $2 BILLION. I'd love to see what this fucking retard would say if Biden hired his son and wife to work in the White House and the wife get a $2bil loan from the guy who murdered a journalist.

A fool and his money are easily parted. These people buy Tshirts made in china with Trumps mugshot that says "NEVER SURRENDER", using a picture of him surrendering. These people are the dumbest of the dumb. There is no GOP & Dems. It's actually just the dumbs and the smarts. Anthony is fucking dumb.
Did Anthony used to go on political rants when you were there? Or did all this start when he was fired and martyred himself on the freedom of speech hill?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
We can talk about the emoluments clause if you want, and what about that Saudi loan to Jared Kushner for $2 BILLION. I'd love to see what this fucking retard would say if Biden hired his son and wife to work in the White House and the wife get a $2bil loan from the guy who murdered a journalist.
It’s really hard trying to figure out if they KNOW how disingenuous they are. Because I guarantee Ant has a rebuttal for this locked and loaded: “HE’S A BUSINESSMEN AND THATS JUST SMART BUSINESS!! YOU WOULDNT HELP YOUR SON GET SOME MONEY TOO??” I can literally picture him sitting at his stupid desk with those bugging nana glasses saying this shit.

It is literally just, again, the kid gloves Trump gets treated with because he’s “not a politician”. If Trump doesn’t pay his taxes, even if it’s in a completely legal loophole? Thats smart business! If Biden doesn’t pay his taxes, even if it’s in a completely legal loophole? Crime. A fucking criminal who should be held at Rikers island, the sick monster he is. HOW CAN YOU WORK FOR OUR GOVERNMENT AND TRY TO TAKE OUR TAXES AND NOT PAY YOUR OWN?!?!

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Did Anthony used to go on political rants when you were there? Or did all this start when he was fired and martyred himself on the freedom of speech hill?
I’m not speaking for Danny and only commenting on “on the air” shit. No. The combination of Obama, Trayvon, his firing, and early BLM rotted his brain away and made him conflate his own racism with a political opinion. He jumped on the Republican shit, like most other things he’s interested in, to appear strong tough and macho. The only reason he gives a shit about Trump now which, reminder, Anthony didn’t even simp for him this hard back in 2016 or 2020, is because Trump has somehow been placed as the “savior of the white race” by goys like Nana.

Thats really all it’s about. If black people aren’t involved he doesn’t and can’t have an opinion because he won’t care or know.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Dysexecutive Variant seems bang on

“Behavioural symptoms are evident through an individual's actions. People with DES often lose their social skills because their judgments and insights into what others may be thinking are impaired.[5] They may have trouble knowing how to behave in group situations and may not know how to follow social norms. The central executive helps control impulses; therefore when impaired, patients have poor impulse control.[5] This can lead to higher levels of aggression and anger. DES can also cause patients to appear self-centered and stubborn. Perseveration is the repetition of thoughts, behaviours, or actions after they have already been completed.[8] For instance, continually blowing out a match, after it is no longer lit is an example of perseveration behaviour. There are three types of perseveration: continuous perseveration, stuck-in-set perseveration, and recurrent perseveration.[8] Stuck-in-set perseveration is most often seen in dysexecutive syndrome. This type of perseveration refers to when a patient cannot get out of a specific frame of mind, such as when asked to name animals they can only name one. If you ask them to then name colours, they may still give you animals.”

Not off the air really. He and I didn't have a friendship based on politics and race. We both had good taste in film, listened to similar music, and enjoyed drunken karaoke. So when I hung out, that's what was discussed. We'd discuss the workday if something happened, complain about people, drink some beers, fire up some Rooster and give it a shot.

There were some times where he'd want to politic or nig talk, but that's when he'd just stay quiet and open Twitter, leaving me plenty of time to try and fuck whatever girl he had over that week. Imagine a wolf keeps bringing sheep over and then decides to rage tweet about cats instead of eating the sheep. I ate his sheep.

Not off the air really. He and I didn't have a friendship based on politics and race. We both had good taste in film, listened to similar music, and enjoyed drunken karaoke. So when I hung out, that's what was discussed. We'd discuss the workday if something happened, complain about people, drink some beers, fire up some Rooster and give it a shot.

There were some times where he'd want to politic or nig talk, but that's when he'd just stay quiet and open Twitter, leaving me plenty of time to try and fuck whatever girl he had over that week. Imagine a wolf keeps bringing sheep over and then decides to rage tweet about cats instead of eating the sheep. I ate his sheep.
Didn't you bang that Canadian suicide girl whose grandfather ashes were desicrated by Jill Nic?

Did Anthony know you were banging his girls? The guy is definitely a cuck considering he married Joe's sloppy seconds, and remained friends with guys who banged his women.

I stayed away from that for a real long time. But I know he fucked Babygirl while I was with her so that was my line. I told myself I would never NOT fuck a chick out of loyalty as it would not be reciprocated. That said, when he would invite chicks over, if they flirted with me, I would flirt back. If I was still in touch with an ex of his? Fuck it. Game on now, homeboy. Like there was a period of time where I actively avoided people out of respect for Anthony, but after that...lmao. I probably got stuff he never did. I'm making it sound like there were a ton of women always by which was definitely not the case, but over the years there were a handful or so.

I stayed away from that for a real long time. But I know he fucked Babygirl while I was with her so that was my line. I told myself I would never NOT fuck a chick out of loyalty as it would not be reciprocated. That said, when he would invite chicks over, if they flirted with me, I would flirt back. If I was still in touch with an ex of his? Fuck it. Game on now, homeboy. Like there was a period of time where I actively avoided people out of respect for Anthony, but after that...lmao. I probably got stuff he never did. I'm making it sound like there were a ton of women always by which was definitely not the case, but over the years there were a handful or so.
I figured as much. Thanks for the info Dovid. The show was such a huge part of my life from the NEW days till the old sub, it's nice to hear about it from someone on the inside.

I’m not speaking for Danny and only commenting on “on the air” shit. No. The combination of Obama, Trayvon, his firing, and early BLM rotted his brain away and made him conflate his own racism with a political opinion. He jumped on the Republican shit, like most other things he’s interested in, to appear strong tough and macho. The only reason he gives a shit about Trump now which, reminder, Anthony didn’t even simp for him this hard back in 2016 or 2020, is because Trump has somehow been placed as the “savior of the white race” by goys like Nana.

Thats really all it’s about. If black people aren’t involved he doesn’t and can’t have an opinion because he won’t care or know.
You know, you sort of downplay it with "Early BLM", as if black/tranny worship isn't something you're basically forced to do now. All the new batch of "edgy" comedians like Shane Gillis and shit don't do anything close to even the average day of humor on an O&A episode for a reason. They pick easy, non-nigger or faggot targets intentionally.

Said it before on here I think, but Anthony got progressively more insane as the country did at large. It's not 100% just him. This was a guy already predisposed to racist comments (It was a running joke for how long? Anybody remember the 50 Cent rap where he says Anthony's a Klansman?), and he got fired right around the time where companies stopped giving leeway to more controversial comedians. If he said those comments in 2008 he would have at most been suspended like a month. Even Imus eventually got a job again, and "nappy headed hoes" is barely fucking anything. It's still amazing that was considered Kramer-like in terms of racism.

The main problem now is that he's not funny. You can be racist and get away with it if you're funny. For 10 years every day this asshole goes BLACKS CAUSE CRIME. BLACKS CAUSE CRIME. DID YOU KNOW THEY CAUSE CRIME? That's not comedy. That's you doing racist 1010 WINS.

s if black/tranny worship isn't something you're basically forced to do now.

Yeah nah, that's you being obsessed with blacks and trannies. You seek out stories about blacks and trannies. I live in this country too my dude, and I don't feel like I'm fucking FORCED to WORSHIP trannies ffs, did you really say that?

Anthony is a case study in confirmation bias. He actively seeks out violent black crime to point his finger at while casually ignoring all the crimes by white people. I see stories every day about white people being dirty cops, murdering, stealing, being drug addicts, raping, stealing shit from CVS, but he never wants to talk about those stories, because the crime isn't REALLY what Anthony is upset about or else he would. It's just "I don't like black people".

Yeah nah, that's you being obsessed with blacks and trannies. You seek out stories about blacks and trannies. I live in this country too my dude, and I don't feel like I'm fucking FORCED to WORSHIP trannies ffs, did you really say that?
"My dude" I'd say "Say my brother in Christ" next Danny but we know why you wouldn't. Older than me and doing Gen Z "trying my best to avoid saying nigga" speak. Sad day.

Also, when the official Yankees account on Twitter spends the month of June literally doing just that, then yeah, I think it's treated like a state religion. More companies and sports teams celebrate cocksuckers and shemales than most other real holidays in this country. People have known gay people, transgender people, and black people exist for decades. It's not worth arguing with you about it, but do you remember a single year before the mid 2010s when "Pride Month" was considered something sacrosanct? Pride parades have existed forever, drag queen brunches for toddlers have not. "Drag" as a thing is a subculture of a subculture and now both right wingers and leftists treat it as this super important thing. It's also existed forever, but the current push is completely astroturfed and artificial.

Also (again), should I go into how one of the first subcultures to be hit by this besides video games was gay men's culture? Do you know how pissy trannies on social media got about drag queens? RuPaul had to self-censor for these people and get rid of segments on Drag Race named "She-mail", things like that. Crossdressers calling themselves trannies and shemales was one of the first real 2010s culture war things, and gay men lost. A large amount of HRT freaks will basically sound like the 700 Club about gay men if you push them enough because they're usually lesbians AKA straight dudes on hormones that just want to Half-Life noclip their way into a woman's bathroom.

Also (third time who cares), do I really need to go into how insane 2020 was with nigger worship? Really, Dude, Really? 2

Last edited:
At Trump's rally the other day someone yelled out "Genocide Joe! [Biden]" and Trump said "you're not wrong!" Obv appealing to the political shift of the day. But Trump is- both objectively and in his own words- "the most Pro-Israel president in our country's history." And I thought...I know it's a meme, boomers really are that dumb, etc. But surely they can see how unserious this guy is. Right? Like it's so clear-cut. Trump is literally accusing Israel of committing genocide and saying he's an Uber Zionist in the same fucking week. Surely boomers can see through this?

Newly antisemitic Anthony Cumia has entered the chat.

Anthony is a case study in confirmation bias. He actively seeks out violent black crime to point his finger at while casually ignoring all the crimes by white people. I see stories every day about white people being dirty cops, murdering, stealing, being drug addicts, raping, stealing shit from CVS, but he never wants to talk about those stories, because the crime isn't REALLY what Anthony is upset about or else he would. It's just "I don't like black people".
The point is that violent black crime is disproportionate internationally by a margin of incomprehensible, therefore leading one to conclude that it's genetic. Therefore leading one to conclude that they cannot be accommodated in a high-functioning society. But we've been over this. I know "per capita" fucks with you. It is a big concept to be fair.

LiberalPussy

You don’t see it because your demonic people are the reason niggers and faggots are being normalized. You worship the nigger dicks and tranny cum yourself, bald Christ Killer.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Gotta ask how was Jill? Can’t believe she spread for an old decrepit ghoul