Nana Wishes Death To All Who Oppose King Donald

RoxburyRick

Notice how manic Boq is
Yes. He is a partisan asshole. If you asked him if Nixon or Reagan did anything wrong, despite the unquestionable evidence of Watergate and Iran Contra, he would say no, that was political persecution. And even if they did that they deserve a fair trial before we call them criminals for gods sake! But Clinton, Obama, and Biden? Best to throw them in jail and figure out what specific crimes we think they’re guilty of later.

The funniest thing about treating the Don as if he’s persecuted is he’s the most kid gloved motherfucker in the world. Anyone who wasn’t the President and didn’t have the rabid fanbase he has would be thrown in jail years ago. Fuck, they would at least he held in contempt of court. They would at least not have had their appeal bond reduced by over 400 million. They wouldn’t be let off of TWO impeachments because “He learned his lesson ok??? You can’t punish this guy!”. I mean the way they treat him is like how the news treats a black teen who beat on somebody. “Look at these photos of him with children, do you really think he could do these crimes?!”
Nixon was unironically set up by the CIA. He didn't do anything LBJ didn't do. After Watergate, when Nixon would get liquored up, he would talk openly about it.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Nixon was unironically set up by the CIA. He didn't do anything LBJ didn't do. After Watergate, when Nixon would get liquored up, he would talk openly about it.
I don’t want to get into this too deep. Even if we accept Nixon were set up he fell into their trap due to his own stupidity / paranoia. Watergate wouldn’t have blown up the way it did if Nixon didn’t do the Saturday Night Massacre and also refuse to hand over the tapes. His slimy maneuvering made it clear he did something wrong and knew about it, tried to hide it, which made him look even more guilty and thus primed people to want him to GTFO.

I mean it’s sort of like Clinton. Sleeping with interns and assaulting women? What President hasn’t done that. Clinton was the only one stupid to let his whore keep a cum stained dress and all this evidence. Plus like Nixon they set up a trap he walked into by getting him to deny the Lewinsky affair under oath, thus committing perjury which set up the impeachment.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Also the insinuation is a little ridiculous and i’ve heard this from countless Nixon defending boomers. “Everybody was taping everybody” Oh yeah sure man. Thats why we’ve literally never heard of another candidate ordering the break in of the opposite parties headquarters to wiretap it.

Thats not me saying politics isn’t fucky, or both sides don’t cheat. Both JFK and LBJ’s accusations of ballot box stuffing is pretty substantiated. But having people break into the headquarters, paying them off with reelection funds, acting shifty after all of it gets out, when Nixon didn’t even need to do ANY of that to win is hilarious. If the dude wasn’t taken out because he was a criminal he should have been taken out on being an idiot alone

(nice keeping it brief, stupid)

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Not off the air really. He and I didn't have a friendship based on politics and race. We both had good taste in film, listened to similar music, and enjoyed drunken karaoke. So when I hung out, that's what was discussed. We'd discuss the workday if something happened, complain about people, drink some beers, fire up some Rooster and give it a shot.

There were some times where he'd want to politic or nig talk, but that's when he'd just stay quiet and open Twitter, leaving me plenty of time to try and fuck whatever girl he had over that week. Imagine a wolf keeps bringing sheep over and then decides to rage tweet about cats instead of eating the sheep. I ate his sheep.
Back when you were still intimate with 🐜 and would sing to him and spend the night, etc., would Brotha Joe ever show up?

I imagine he would strut about the "compound" like he owned the place