• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana is drunk and taking creepshots, snaps at a fan

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
I mean, if I worked on a train or an airplane I'd probably want to wear a mask too, given how they're packed with all sorts of human garbage and elderly men who've been gargling beer and jizz all night. Wait until the prancing old queen moves to SC (if) and has to drive everywhere. He'll be dead in some ditch in no time at all.

I wore one at an airport before Covid and a member of staff said that I looked like a Chinaman.

The thing is, have you ever been in an elevator with a bunch of people and you kind of hold your breath because you realise how disgusting it is to be so close to their germy miasma? (coughs and sneezes spread diseases).

An airport is just a giant version of that. There are people from every shithole country you can possibly imagine. Just eating smelly food and trying to figure out how to make AIDS airborne.