• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana is drunk and taking creepshots, snaps at a fan

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Imagine getting that angry about some pathetic train operator wanting to wear a mask during flu season.

Even if you believe that Covid (and every other respiratory disease circulating) is complete bullshit, why the fuck would you care?
I think he misses the extreme division that was going on during trump and covid. Of all the odd things to point out on a NY train and he picks people of color minding their own business and not doing crime and some guy just trying to make a living and happens to be wearing a mask.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
What is even wrong in that pic of the black women? It’s nothing unusual for a NY station whatsoever. There isn’t even a joke to be made there and he barely attempts one. He got lost.
I really don’t even understand what he’s trying to say. What type of night?

FMW7

Forum Clout
Forum Clout
It's a shame the mask shit became politicized, it would have been nice to have normalized people just covering their fat fucking mouths when they're sick out in public. I guess these rubes can't show people what badasses they are not being "muzzled", though, when that's the case.
I mean, if I worked on a train or an airplane I'd probably want to wear a mask too, given how they're packed with all sorts of human garbage and elderly men who've been gargling beer and jizz all night. Wait until the prancing old queen moves to SC (if) and has to drive everywhere. He'll be dead in some ditch in no time at all.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
God the mask shit is so stupid and inconsequential. Yes, anyone still wearing one is fucking gay. But why let it rile you up like that? It affects nobody but themselves.
Not only that, but this is public transportation. I can guarantee there’s probably some sort of mandate requiring employees to wear it, especially because this NYC (?).

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
God the mask shit is so stupid and inconsequential. Yes, anyone still wearing one is fucking gay. But why let it rile you up like that? It affects nobody but themselves.

I assume anyone wearing it at this point isn't doing so because "Look at me, I'm doing my part!" they're doing it because there's still a mandate or they have some underlying health problem and don't want to get sick. Or they're getting over COVID and their doc advised them to wear one.