• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana is drunk and taking creepshots, snaps at a fan

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Long gone are the days of him driving (drunk) in one of his flashy cars home to his McMansion and posting pics of a $300 bottle of wine next to one of his guns, Seinfeld on his massive TV screen, and whichever teenaged victim he's lured into his lair.
He would still be living the dream if he only learned to behave.

You really wouldn't have been able to pay the O&A era Anthony to use public transport. He's living in his own nightmare, it explains the day drinking 365 days a year.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
But why let it rile you up like that?
Because through the Bud Light vapors in her head sponge, she’s making a political statement about it. Anyone still wearing a mask MUST be a Commie Liberal™️ and anyone doing so is NOT on her “team” of right wing shit stains who got it all figured out.

She’s also a pedophile.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
You really wouldn't have been able to pay the O&A era Anthony to use public transport
Even the moderately wealthy in the tri-state area shun public transportation. You can get an Uber between Mineola and the studio for less than $100. I don’t get his insistence on riding trains with the great unwashed. I wouldn’t do it.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I wonder how often Anthony wakes up from a horrible nightmare that he blew his 3 million a year gig and breathes a sigh of relief---thank God it was just a dream. Time to go yell about blacks on the radio--- before reality sets in.

That's why he drinks so much and plays video games all night. If he had a quiet moment to self reflect, he'd be forced to think about the consequences of his mistakes.

Forum Clout
Even the moderately wealthy in the tri-state area shun public transportation. You can get an Uber between Mineola and the studio for less than $100. I don’t get his insistence on riding trains with the great unwashed. I wouldn’t do it.
He could tell Missy Muscles to drop him off and pick him up. I mean that’s not out of line for a caretaker’s duties.

LAZERBEAMZ

Forum Clout
He would still be living the dream if he only learned to behave.

You really wouldn't have been able to pay the O&A era Anthony to use public transport. He's living in his own nightmare, it explains the day drinking 365 days a year.
Funny thing is when Anthony was screaming about the blacks on the radio, he probably never even interacted with them outside of a couple times a month. He lived in a Jewish suburb, worked in a private building, took an elevator from their private parking garage, and had a man servant who would do all his shopping and paid all his bills. Hell, he even had a bar and THEater in his house, so it's not like he was going out on the town to the movies or hanging out at a bar.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Funny thing is when Anthony was screaming about the blacks on the radio, he probably never even interacted with them outside of a couple times a month. He lived in a Jewish suburb, worked in a private building, took an elevator from their private parking garage, and had a man servant who would do all his shopping and paid all his bills. Hell, he even had a bar and THEater in his house, so it's not like he was going out on the town to the movies or hanging out at a bar.
It’s because he’s a nigger. He’s taking his self hatred out on blacks. Because that’s WHAT HE IS!!!

Forum Clout
God the mask shit is so stupid and inconsequential. Yes, anyone still wearing one is fucking gay. But why let it rile you up like that? It affects nobody but themselves.

Same goes for trannies. They're gross but who gives a shit. People like Nana pretend it's this huge problem just to signal how straight they are. I don't think I've even seen one in real life.

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
Same goes for trannies. They're gross but who gives a shit. People like Nana pretend it's this huge problem just to signal how straight they are. I don't think I've even seen one in real life.
I don’t disagree with you in principle, but trannies are everywhere IRL if you live in the NY tri-state area or any other urban center. It’s disgusting.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I don’t disagree with you in principle, but trannies are everywhere IRL if you live in the NY tri-state area or any other urban center. It’s disgusting.
That’s what that area gets for being such historical faggots. Trannies are a problem because they have a grip on the tech industry. Since their men, it’s a strong grip too.

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
That’s what that area gets for being such historical faggots. Trannies are a problem because they have a grip on the tech industry. Since their men, it’s a strong grip too.
Fuck off, plenty of people live in the area who have never participated in any faggotry. Unfortunately we are outnumbered.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I would give that niglet in the mini skirt a good rodgering, pardon my french.

3.png

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
“There was a fucking nigger yelling and whooping at the screen during the last movie I saw!” Anthony

“That was you.” Keith