Nana and The Vaccine Holocaust

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
The total national debt of the US is about 200 trillion dollars (learn the difference between the official debt and unsecured liabilities before any boomer corrects me here) - 1 trillion seconds is 33,000 years.

There’s a competency crisis, an immigration crisis, we are profoundly bankrupt and have no skills. It doesn’t take a genius to see where this ends up, for some reason so many people refuse to learn from history or believe it doesn’t apply to us anymore. Every empire collapses and they always end in a similar fashion. It will be no different.

If you’ve read any history or any Greek tragedy you know exactly what is coming down the line, it always happens. It’s the same thing with Israel and the gollum they’ve created with liberals.

As for automation and AI, they will take almost all service jobs and this is a service based economy. It doesn’t matter how qualified and intelligent you are either, you can’t compete with a server that doesn’t need healthcare. I’m not sure how that ends, since if we all lose our jobs then nobody has money to buy anything anyway. It really doesn’t matter either way. We are fucked whatever happens.
Muh material goods! What exactly distinguishes you from an atheist, again?

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Maybe the vaccine ended up being more harmful overall than covid was or would have been. There's no way to know because now fuckign data has become politiced. Since you can't really verify the data, as far as I can tell, making a decision either way is retarded.
To be a fair, a lot of the data was out there. Governments and the media just chose to ignore what they didn't like, which was the most maddening thing about the whole period. The discrepancy in tone and content between the news and scientific journals at the time was insane. In the first half of 2021 a bunch of meta-analyses had already come out which concluded that the vaccines were leaky, wore out fast and that natural immunity worked way better. That didn't inform policy or the public discourse in the slightest and pretty soon the entire world was embarked on this retarded mission to vaccinate every living thing on the planet with non-immunizing vaccines in the hope it'd somehow completely prevent the spread of the disease. No plan besides trying to outcompete a fucking virus.

Literally billions of people took one vaccine or another for COVID. We were told they'd all be dropping like flies in a year, then two, then..
I remember a great survey done of the opinions of vaccinated and unvaccinated towards eachother. When asked "what do you think the chance is that a member of [other group] ends up hospitalized because of their choice?", they both gave insane estimates like 20-40%. In reality, the hospitalization rate for COVID sat comfortably somewhere behind the decimal point.

Lotta people just don't get statistics and fill in the blanks with their own personal experience and confirmation bias. "I don't see people dropping like flies because of COVID/vaxx so it can't be a big deal, but my cousin's friend's brother died of vaxx/COVID so they're all fucked!"

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
To be a fair, a lot of the data was out there. Governments and the media just chose to ignore what they didn't like, which was the most maddening thing about the whole period. The discrepancy in tone and content between the news and scientific journals at the time was insane. In the first half of 2021 a bunch of meta-analyses had already come out which concluded that the vaccines were leaky, wore out fast and that natural immunity worked way better. That didn't inform policy or the public discourse in the slightest and pretty soon the entire world was embarked on this retarded mission to vaccinate every living thing on the planet with non-immunizing vaccines in the hope it'd somehow completely prevent the spread of the disease. No plan besides trying to outcompete a fucking virus.

I remember a great survey done of the opinions of vaccinated and unvaccinated towards eachother. When asked "what do you think the chance is that a member of [other group] ends up hospitalized because of their choice?", they both gave insane estimates like 20-40%. In reality, the hospitalization rate for COVID sat comfortably somewhere behind the decimal point.

Lotta people just don't get statistics and fill in the blanks with their own personal experience and confirmation bias. "I don't see people dropping like flies because of COVID/vaxx so it can't be a big deal, but my cousin's friend's brother died of vaxx/COVID so they're all fucked!"

If you look like Bill Gates you don’t get to tell me anything about my health. It’s that simple.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I'm not even talking about the vaccine, despite the thread, and I wasn't talking about you. Just saying that MOST people who 'do their own research' are retards. If someone hasn't taken a high level science, like at least beyond 100 level stuff, in college has no idea how to research or what to do with the data they might stumble upon. It's finding an 'answer' and looking for data that supports their preconceived ideas. Literally the dumbest form of 'research'.
When people say they “do their own research” i automatically assume what they mean is they disregard any and all evidence that confirms the “mainstream conclusion” and amplify any evidence that proves what they’re looking for when, as anyone with a brain should know, thats not how anything should work. If I believe apples are poisonous and I find 99 government or independent research papers explaining how apples aren’t poisonous, why would I then take the 1 study that confirms my belief. Could it be wrong? Could it be biased trying not to get me to eat apples? Etc etc.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Chad Trump
1712681240463.gif

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
He’s a FAGGOT - look at his trembling womanly reaction.

Jamie pull up that video of Chad Trump trying to fight the person he thought was shooting at him.

“Hitmen” “Hit squad” “he was not injured” “understandably disoriented” - The media are definitely not propagandists. He got hit by a fucking pie and cried like a bitch instead of chasing some faggot teenagers. That’s what happened.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
“Hitmen” “Hit squad” “he was not injured” “understandably disoriented” - The media are definitely not propagandists. He got hit by a fucking pie and cried like a bitch instead of chasing some faggot teenagers. That’s what happened.
yeah what the fuck was that. Also compare this with bush. He told the guard I'm ok. Started laughing then continued the press conference.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
lmao i've never seen this.

Didn’t his wife recently leave him for being a pedophile?

Still arguably less embarrassing than the above video. No wonder he wants to kill everyone with vaccines, I’d be full of misanthropy too if I reacted like that to a pie.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
yeah what the fuck was that. Also compare this with bush. He told the guard I'm ok. Started laughing then continued the press conference.

Even lizard child rapists reacted with dignity to real assumption attempts.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Yeah they’re acting like they pie’d the pope. Wow how shameful a rich fuck who’s only contribution to the world was making Windows was pie’d. Imagine if someone actually took a swing at him lol.