Nana and The Vaccine Holocaust

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
What a fun situation. The majority of citizens don't trust the integrity of basic medical data.

This society just isn't working on a fundamental level. How long can we linger in this weird limbo state of usury capital keeping us sorta-kinda-not really OK but with insane debt, where virtually no one trusts our institutions? Oh btw most <100 IQ won't have anything to offer the job market for much longer so universal basic income is inevitable.

When the boomer die out happens shit is going to be wild.

The total national debt of the US is about 200 trillion dollars (learn the difference between the official debt and unsecured liabilities before any boomer corrects me here) - 1 trillion seconds is 33,000 years.

There’s a competency crisis, an immigration crisis, we are profoundly bankrupt and have no skills. It doesn’t take a genius to see where this ends up, for some reason so many people refuse to learn from history or believe it doesn’t apply to us anymore. Every empire collapses and they always end in a similar fashion. It will be no different.

If you’ve read any history or any Greek tragedy you know exactly what is coming down the line, it always happens. It’s the same thing with Israel and the gollum they’ve created with liberals.

As for automation and AI, they will take almost all service jobs and this is a service based economy. It doesn’t matter how qualified and intelligent you are either, you can’t compete with a server that doesn’t need healthcare. I’m not sure how that ends, since if we all lose our jobs then nobody has money to buy anything anyway. It really doesn’t matter either way. We are fucked whatever happens.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
and I disagree it made too many people distrust authority, it definitely made a minority reinforce their correct assumptions not to trust authority, but most people just complied anyway and took the vaccines and wore the masks and did everything they were told, reporting their friends and family who didn’t comply.

Most people are retards like @JebJoh who just do as they are told and follow orders, because they’re “good” and “smart” unlike the conspiracy theorists “who do their own research” - imagine that, researching things independent of the government!

The total national debt of the US is about 200 trillion dollars (learn the difference between the official debt and unsecured liabilities before any boomer corrects me here) - 1 trillion seconds is 33,000 years.

There’s a competency crisis, an immigration crisis, we are profoundly bankrupt and have no skills. It doesn’t take a genius to see where this ends up, for some reason so many people refuse to learn from history or believe it doesn’t apply to us anymore. Every empire collapses and they always end in a similar fashion. It will be no different.

If you’ve read any history or any Greek tragedy you know exactly what is coming down the line, it always happens. It’s the same thing with Israel and the gollum they’ve created with liberals.

As for automation and AI, they will take almost all service jobs and this is a service based economy. It doesn’t matter how qualified and intelligent you are either, you can’t compete with a server that doesn’t need healthcare. I’m not sure how that ends, since if we all lose our jobs then nobody has money to buy anything anyway. It really doesn’t matter either way. We are fucked whatever happens.
Et tu, Nana?

before the off topic vaccine phds get in here to @ me. The covid vaccine did cause increased instances of myocarditis , especially in younger people. The issue has always been , does the benefits outweight the risks. The problem was the government lied, as they, you might want to sit down for this... always do. This time it just happened to be about something global and affecting everyone.

Companies lied and manipulated data for some reason or another to benefit their company. Different parties and governments lied and misled people to benefit their party.

Maybe the vaccine ended up being more harmful overall than covid was or would have been. There's no way to know because now fuckign data has become politiced. Since you can't really verify the data, as far as I can tell, making a decision either way is retarded.
based opinions boss

JebJoh

Most people are retards like @JebJoh who just do as they are told and follow orders, because they’re “good” and “smart” unlike the conspiracy theorists “who do their own research” - imagine that, researching things independent of the government!
Yes, we should look to drug addled incels who can’t manage their finances or thoughts when we need advice on how to fix the world. Tell us, how did you get to your drug addled state? Did someone tell you to fill your head with drugs and destroy what was left of your life? Did you invent your own fairy tales or did someone tell you to follow a Jew invented religion and read a Jewish book about a Jewish hero? I really wish your brain worked and you weren’t a decry grad so you knew what irony is.

JebJoh

Yes, we should look to drug addled incels who can’t manage their finances or thoughts when we need advice on how to fix the world. Tell us, how did you get to your drug addled state? Did someone tell you to fill your head with drugs and destroy what was left of your life? Did you invent your own fairy tales or did someone tell you to follow a Jew invented religion and read a Jewish book about a Jewish hero? I really wish your brain worked and you weren’t a decry grad so you knew what irony is.
Even spell check doesn’t respect DeVry

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
It's usually the people who barely graduated high school, didn't go to college, and have no ability to process information who are 'doing their own research' that ridiculed.

I have an uncle like that. He's retarded. I mean this with all love and peace but he makes the same inane points you do.

I have a degree and my entire livelihood depends on processing information.

The vaccine was obvious bullshit and you’re a rube if you fell for it, it was obvious tobacco science nonsense.

I have a degree and my entire livelihood depends on processing information.

The vaccine was obvious bullshit and you’re a rube if you fell for it, it was obvious tobacco science nonsense.
I'm not even talking about the vaccine, despite the thread, and I wasn't talking about you. Just saying that MOST people who 'do their own research' are retards. If someone hasn't taken a high level science, like at least beyond 100 level stuff, in college has no idea how to research or what to do with the data they might stumble upon. It's finding an 'answer' and looking for data that supports their preconceived ideas. Literally the dumbest form of 'research'.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I'm not even talking about the vaccine, despite the thread, and I wasn't talking about you. Just saying that MOST people who 'do their own research' are retards. If someone hasn't taken a high level science, like at least beyond 100 level stuff, in college has no idea how to research or what to do with the data they might stumble upon. It's finding an 'answer' and looking for data that supports their preconceived ideas. Literally the dumbest form of 'research'.

Those people still deserve more respect than the people who feel informed because they watch CNN and listen to “experts” like Fauci.

medium wyzzz

it’s so funny that they’re only pissed off at this because of who’s in office.
If trump was in office non of this shit would be happening.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC

Most people I know that doesn't do vaccines is because they've read tons of peer reviewed studies, research papers, watched documentaries, etc etc and for most of them that started when their child was maimed by a dirty needle.