Nana and The Vaccine Holocaust

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
IMG_3933.jpeg

I like how they don't even know what The (((Vaxxxx))) even does to kill people, but it clearly must be the culprit. "It gives you palsy, no wait it gives you myocarditis, no wait it gives you strokes, no wait it gives you seizures, no wait..."
Literally billions of people took one vaccine or another for COVID. We were told they'd all be dropping like flies in a year, then two, then...

Ass cancer rates have been climbing like crazy but were already rising before 2021.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
I like how they don't even know what The (((Vaxxxx))) even does to kill people, but it clearly must be the culprit. "It gives you palsy, no wait it gives you myocarditis, no wait it gives you strokes, no wait it gives you seizures, no wait..."
before the off topic vaccine phds get in here to @ me. The covid vaccine did cause increased instances of myocarditis , especially in younger people. The issue has always been , does the benefits outweight the risks. The problem was the government lied, as they, you might want to sit down for this... always do. This time it just happened to be about something global and affecting everyone.

Companies lied and manipulated data for some reason or another to benefit their company. Different parties and governments lied and misled people to benefit their party.

Maybe the vaccine ended up being more harmful overall than covid was or would have been. There's no way to know because now fuckign data has become politiced. Since you can't really verify the data, as far as I can tell, making a decision either way is retarded.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Dr. Cumia is definitely onto something here. Just look how desperately Big Media is trying to discredit the story aka truth:

Bowel cancer rates rising 'among young adults'
BBC

More young people under 50 are being diagnosed with bowel cancer, two studies of the disease in European and high-income countries have found.

---

In a study in the journal Gut, Dutch researchers analysed trends in 20 European countries, including the UK, Germany, Sweden and France, using data from more than 143 million people.

They found a rise in cases of bowel cancer between 1990 and 2016 in most countries - with the most significant increase among people in their 20s.

For them, bowel cancer incidence increased from 0.8 to 2.3 cases per 100,000 people over 26 years - with the sharpest rise in rates, of 7.9% per year, occurring between 2004 and 2016.

Colorectal Cancer Rises Among Younger Adults
The New York Times

Now, data from national cancer registries in Canada add to the evidence that colorectal cancer rates are rising in younger adults. The increases may even be accelerating.

“We thought that this trend would slow down or level off after people first noticed it a few years ago,” said Darren Brenner, a molecular cancer epidemiologist at the University of Calgary and lead author of the new study, published on Wednesday in the journal JAMA Network Open.

“But every year we keep seeing the increase in colorectal cancer among young people, and it is very alarming.”

Notice how these articles were published in 2019. They are so desperate and THE TRUTH is so obvious they had to start the disinformation campaign even before the pandemic.

From The Daily Mirror mystery-article in question:

“Key factors that contribute to the rise in bowel cancer rates among young people include overweight, obesity and related health conditions, such as high blood sugar levels and diabetes,” said Proffesor La Carlo Vecchia of Medical Statistics and Epidemiology at the University of Milan.

Cancer Research UK believes that about 54 per cent of all bowel cancer cases are preventable. Some risk factors are being obese, not eating enough fibre and eating too much red meat.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Ass cancer rates have been climbing like crazy but were already rising before 2021.
Now i’m no scientist but how does a jab in your arm result in bowel cancer. Wouldn’t the likely culprit be, say, the absolute shit chemical ridden food we consume on a daily basis. You know the shit that actually goes through our fucking stomach. Its retarded.
I like how they don't even know what The (((Vaxxxx))) even does to kill people, but it clearly must be the culprit.
Its the same shit as the autism debate. Sure, the vaccines give you autism even though autism forms before you’re born. It’s legitimately like saying vaccines cause down syndrome.
I am surprised how many vaxxcels there are here. Some people like the taste of boot, I suppose
Enjoy your polio, child.

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
Now i’m no scientist but how does a jab in your arm result in bowel cancer. Wouldn’t the likely culprit be, say, the absolute shit chemical ridden food we consume on a daily basis. You know the shit that actually goes through our fucking stomach. Its retarded.

Its the same shit as the autism debate. Sure, the vaccines give you autism even though autism forms before you’re born. It’s legitimately like saying vaccines cause down syndrome.

Enjoy your polio, child.
We don't face polio, child. We never did. Those are your delusions again.

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch

Enjoy your polio, child.
Didn't Jim Carrey believe the vaccine/ Autism connection?

What's most likely responsible for the rise in autism is the shit we consume and people having children in their middle age years.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
What's most likely responsible for the rise in autism is the shit we consume and people having children in their middle age years.
It’s also just the classic case of figuring out what you’re dealing with. If you had autism in the middle ages you were an idiot savant. If you had autism in the 1800’s you were just a fucking weirdo. So of course when we created a label and categorized defining traits we noticed those weirdos and geniuses were actually just massive autismos.

I don’t mean to get all gay with this but the other thing too is autism is a spectrum. You meet some people and they’re perfectly fine but literally just awkward. Then you see these other retards who just scream and smack themselves 24/7. Sometimes its a literal disorder and other times it seems like a quirk.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
She got cancer cause she's a whore with STDs.

Also reminder: Trump is responsible for the vaccine.
It's funny how the Cumia's of the world either don't know that or refuse to admit it.
Heresh ta problem. Once Trump let the chink virus sweep through the US he had no option but to make a vaccine. The main problem to me isn’t even that he made it, which he was forced to do, but that he just said fuck it and didn’t really do shit to stop it from coming here between Dec 2019 - March 2020. That nigger can blame China all he wants for starting it but the dude had 3 months with thousands of warning signs to stop it from getting here. And the nigger didn’t want to because it would hurt the economy. And then having to shut down the country ended up hurting it even worst. MAGA!!!!