• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missing white girl Gabby Petito

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
A lesbian couple got murdered in the same area at around the same time she went missing. Apparently the lesbian couple said some “creepy guy” was prowling around their campsite or something like that.

It’s a pretty weird scenario, i am 99% sure the husband killed her though, i think the double murder is unrelated.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
America loves missing white women. In this case I think this broad is batshit and the guy didn’t do it. At worst he may have left her somewhere alone.

I’m just now catching up on this. You beat me to the comment…I think he probably beat the annoying cunt and left her somewhere, and then she ended up dead. I doubt he murdered her. We’ll see I guess.

G

I saw this story and all the comments were "he lawyered up, he must be guilty!" OK, he probably is. Some woman disappears or gets killed, like 90% of the time it's her boyfriend/partner. There's an argument for exploring why that is but that's for another time. But even if the guy is innocent, why wouldn't he immediately lawyer up and shut his mouth. What's the Miranda rights quote? "You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law..."

Anything.

So let's be generous to the guy (who probably did cave her head in and drop her down an old well) and say they had a end-of-the-relationship argument, he drove off and left her and she hasn't turned up. Why would he talk to the cops without getting a lawyer? Only a fucking idiot would. The same kind of moron who would spill his guts to some stranger who contacted him out of the blue claiming to be a journalist.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
My favorite part is how her father still thinks shes alive somewhere huddled next to a tree. Dude she's very much dead and most likely raped.
Screenshot_20210917-180059_Gallery.jpg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I like this story but only if we recover her phone and the video of her driving off of Devil’s Tower surfaces. Ribs for days.
I imagine they come across the wreckage and find her sprawled between the dashboard and windshield with her phone down in one of the foot wells with every social media app open and running. A long text message to one of her girlfriends just bitching about being a white girl being catered to by some faggot who regretted immediately going on a trip with her knowing she's a mental case. Along with an hour long video of her talking about "omg van life" to her social media followers. Video never finished because she drove off a cliff and 52 minutes of that video is just audio post crash.

Wtf is wrong with me...

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I imagine they come across the wreckage and find her sprawled between the dashboard and windshield with her phone down in one of the foot wells with every social media app open and running. A long text message to one of her girlfriends just bitching about being a white girl being catered to by some faggot who regretted immediately going on a trip with her knowing she's a mental case. Along with an hour long video of her talking about "omg van life" to her social media followers. Video never finished because she drove off a cliff and 52 minutes of that video is just audio post crash.

Wtf is wrong with me...
You're Puerto Rican.

G

They need a Gabby alert system like the Amber alert. Make it solely for adult white women.

Be on the lookout for a white woman in her 20s doing something stupid and probably selfish. Has a tattoo of "just breathe" under her left tit. Was last seen with her boyfriend nicknamed Punchy.