• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Might not see him no more (on TACS).

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Like a black woman in a Wawa!

3356DFAA00000578-0-image-a-16_1461092321210.jpg

Forum Clout
Kevin did come up with an interesting theory earlier in the show.

He told Nana that he keeps Geno on to cut costs at Compound Media. Because of Stupid Geno, Nana no longer has to pay Pat Dixon or Aaron Berg. This way he can save face. Ant admitted that it did mean more money in his pocket.

Kinda makes sense.
Yeah he talked about that in his MLC podcast. I’m glad he confronted Nana about it. Nana was squirming.

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
Forum Clout
Here’s the Redbar commentary.

Copypasta if you wanna get in on the Bob Levy stuff.

Redbar has never been madder. I’ve never seen him lose control like this, he says he’s ready to throw it all away. He’s coming for you, legally. There’s gonna be no illegal activity at all but he’s doing this whole 1-hour doc that apparently he’s invested $28k into about you.

Forum Clout
Probably not fully staged but Kevin seems convinced his hissy fit style of promotion is doing him any favors, but it's cringe as fuck. Pat Dixon demonstrated what it looks like when someone wants to take a shot at someone -- Kevin had him lined up but wouldn't pull the trigger because ultimately it's all an act for him and he's scared of actual consequences.

Real tough guy Kevin must be when Sam Roberts and a withered Bob Levy can effectively hold him back when he's seeing red.