• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Might not see him no more (on TACS).

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
LOL "feminine vibes" a-plenty. He immediately begins mincing and saying "OH", and tries to do nigger jokes to ease the tension. Then he just sits there with his beer, saying "oh no no" over and over again. Rugged, unapologetically masculine Andy is nowhere to be seen.
He was having spaghetti flashbacks

EP5MxOvXkAAgYJq.jpg

Forum Clout
Andy Espresso was jolted from his reverie as the F-list retard comic angrily leaped from his chair. "OH MY GAWD!" he mincingly lisped, as his body reflexively cowered. "They're fighting! They're fighting! What should I do? Should I try to get involved? What if I get hurt? What should I do? I got it! I know exactly how to diffuse this tense situation!" he anxiously thought.

"NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER!" Andy hysterically screeched. "ROT BUNG! ANIMALS! NOT PEOPLE!"