• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Might not see him no more (on TACS).

Forum Clout
Like a black woman in a Wawa!

3356DFAA00000578-0-image-a-16_1461092321210.jpg
The last time Nana stood up during a confrontation.

Forum Clout
The last time Nana stood up during a confrontation.
It's the best Nana content we've had in a while. Usually it's just tweets and clips of him mindlessly tittering and giggling like a gay retard, but this one has substance. I don't give a shit about the two F-list nobodies "fighting", but watching Nana visibly flinching, mincing and freezing in total cowardice is always hilarious. He immediately recoils, then begins screeching, then tries to use levity (a nigger joke) to ease the situation. It's exactly what he did when he was ten.

The Greaseman

Slingin' lead!
Forum Clout
It's the best Nana content we've had in a while. Usually it's just tweets and clips of him mindlessly tittering and giggling like a gay retard, but this one has substance. I don't give a shit about the two F-list nobodies "fighting", but watching Nana visibly flinching, mincing and freezing in total cowardice is always hilarious. He immediately recoils, then begins screeching, then tries to use levity (a nigger joke) to ease the situation. It's exactly what he did when he was ten.
All while clutching his beer like a security blanket.

Forum Clout
Nana is as Cringe as Stuttering John, if not more so because he was talented and he had the potential to be funny.

The list of Cumia’s humiliations is longer than a niggers rap sheet at this point.

They are all mental patients at CM fighting over $200 a show crumbs. Kevin Brennan opens for Louis CK for Christ sakes, he’s better than this.
Aaron Berg was the only one who the sense enough to leave.

Compound Media is loaded with aging whores, has beens, and also-rans. Nana is a timid frightened closet queen (so much for those T-Shots). Sitting there whining “Oh nooo, Oh noooo,” instead of protecting his “assets,” aka the equipment. I bet even Joe Bro would man up if someone tried to fuck with one of his Chinese guitars and effects modules.

It was beneath Kevin Brennan to get so upset over Geno and the phone number thing, I think it’s deeper than that. Kevin still resents the success of his brother Neal (who hasn’t done anything in 20 years btw), and peers such as Louis CK, Colin et al. I think even though he knows CM is a shit sandwich he is angry that people like Geno and Bill Schultz have 4 day a week shows. He ultimately wanted to be second mic to Cumia, and he should have had that spot long ago.

In the end it’s probably the healthiest thing for him, his marriage, and mental health to cut his ties from Compound.

Forum Clout
Ants reaction was that made me think it was staged. If someone is trashing my studio I wouldnt be chuckling and sipping beer while giving a play by play.
No that’s Nana in total fear mode. He doesn’t fight nor flight, it’s sudden paralysis and gay voice. He’s making himself as small as possible to avoid being a target.