• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lucy Lawless Appreciation Thread

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Fellas, is it possible we can acknowledge the Scorch Theorem here? Not to be a centrist, but some people are pizza and some people are hamburgers. There’s room at the table for a feast.
Peasants don't sit at the table with the queen, these serfs need to realise that queen Lucy is above them, and always will be.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
@LyndaCarterOfficial:
thanks for messaging me, your cock is huge and you are hilarious, genuinely.
unlucky lads

7866c7c3ab92d7644de0347ef25ed61a.jpg

G

Fellas, is it possible we can acknowledge the Scorch Theorem here? Not to be a centrist, but some people are pizza and some people are hamburgers. There’s room at the table for a feast.

There’s are truce for now between the Lucylovers and Riccitards. But we all know how @WormKiller is, he’ll probably break the truce and cause full blown war. But let give him a chance.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Sorry mate, but if we are making an unofficial or official queen of this forum, it can only be

View attachment 33073

You know what? She's a good fella. Find her a tiara and bring her back, she actually had a great sense of humor about everything.

And though I hate Nana, I really admired the fact that she kept her lips sealed about all that happened. Good egg.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
She truly seems like a lovely person, i'm glad she escaped the clutches of that ghoul relatively unscathed.

I legit wish her a great life and much happiness.

I've met trans people in my travels while touring, at my concerts and such. I've had my negative experiences, sure. Some are militant. But most were very kind people. I get the same vibe from her, and I'm glad she's away from that Arabian shovel fighter.