• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lucy Lawless Appreciation Thread

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Fran-Drescher.jpg

Nannyposting uber alles

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
She is a worthy candidate i must admit, but alas, there is only room for one true queen.

View attachment 33079

Don't tell Gosia, but I've always liked Lucy.

Tapert is part of the Raimi crew, and of all of them, he's the greatest for landing that beautiful woman there.

I'd never trade in mine for anything or anyone on Earth, but if I had a hall pass? Well...

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Don't tell Gosia, but I've always liked Lucy.

Tapert is part of the Raimi crew, and of all of them, he's the greatest for landing that beautiful woman there.

I'd never trade in mine for anything or anyone on Earth, but if I had a hall pass? Well...
Your wife seems like a lovely lady Ray, it's all in good fun, but can't blame you for wanting a little nibble of this lovely snack, don't we all?

Lucy-Lawless-in-Spartacus-Blood-and-Sand_iphone_640x960.jpg

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Is this a real comparison? One looks like a woman you’d be proud to inseminate and have raise your children, and help out around the farm. The other one - while fuckable - looks like she was a child of incest raised in a locked basement for 20 years.