• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lucy Lawless Appreciation Thread

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Damn, I knew Lucy was based but wtf

View attachment 70473

I can't stop thinking about the woggess who slipped through my fingers

😭
😭😭😭😭😭
It's the other way around, she let you slip through her fingers, her loss.

You're a good dude, you will find a girl who will love you like you deserve, i truly believe that!

6c7fbffe909fcbb8fa9eef6f99a7e454.jpg

G
  • Deleted by N/A
Show…

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
That’s some good shit. I really wanted to started listening to them but life get’s in the way sometimes. Good place to start?
That album is way too much to start. I started with Bloody Kisses (their first platinum album) and then I went to October Rust (IMO their greatest) and somehow you work your way back to the Carnivore days.

Put it this way: that song is the most commercial from World Coming Down. Great album, but it's about the come-down from the glory days + Peter's massive depression, loss of family members and relationships, etc. so I wouldn't start there. Bloody Kisses is good ol' fashioned schizophrenic fun and October Rust is, to me, when the keyboards mesh with the guitars and bass perfectly. It's a masterpiece.

G

Enjoying Bloody Kisses right now. I like it but need a few more listens. Surprised by how melodic it is. Very ethereal in some places, if that makes any sense.

[MEDIA=youtube]uiKzKdLk-iQ[/MEDIA]