• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lucy Lawless Appreciation Thread

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout

I love the Funker. Terry in FMW and IWA Japan was great as he gave no fucks. He did a lot of death matches. Sabu was incredible in Japan. He teamed with The Sheik in his early days in FMW. FMW’s Hayabusa was heavily influenced by Sabu. Both of those guys influenced a lot of wrestling but never get the respect they’re due.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Is he still going? I thought he retired again in 2017?
"According to Mick Foley, Terry Funk is doing “better than it was reported” after it was revealed last summer that the legend was living with dementia. In July 2021, it was reported that WWE Hall of Famer Terry Funk was living with Dementia and residing in an assisted living facility in his hometown of Amarillo, Texas."

That's sad, it's a wonder he's still alive at all at this point though, same for Foley.

Say “Cookie”

Forum Clout
Is he still going? I thought he retired again in 2017?

He did retire and this one is real. He has dementia now. I know that Sabu has been very tight with Terry Funk since he got in the business, like almost a father-son relationship and I remember hearing he has been in contact with the family & Terry throughout his dementia diagnosis.

G

He did retire and this one is real. He has dementia now. I know that Sabu has been very tight with Terry Funk since he got in the business, like almost a father-son relationship and I remember hearing he has been in contact with the family & Terry throughout his dementia diagnosis.

That’s sad, at least he lived life to the fullest and will be remembered as one of the greats.

Forum Clout
"The first European to arrive in New Zealand was the Dutch explorer Abel Tasman in 1642. The name New Zealand comes from the Dutch 'Nieuw Zeeland', the name first given to us by a Dutch mapmaker."

New Zealand is named after Zeeland, a dutch province, so she's kinda dutch anyway.

I thought it was named after the Danish island Zealand. Fawkin confusing.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I thought it was named after the Danish island Zealand. Fawkin confusing.
In December 1642 Dutch navigator Abel Janszoon Tasman was the first European to sight New Zealand's South Island, and Dutch cartographers named the territory after the Dutch maritime province of Zeeland.

Cook and subsequent British arrivals didn't rename the islands, but instead used an Anglicized version of the Dutch name, and so “Nieuw Zeeland” became New Zealand.

CLOGGED!

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I'm going down a Bull Nakano rabbit hole tonight.

934563139.jpg

Say “Cookie”

Forum Clout
I'm going down a Bull Nakano rabbit hole tonight.

View attachment 53938

Not only is she based, but I always found her to be hot. She tried to ugly herself up, but that face and booty are fine. She became a pro golfer after wrestling and surprisingly is not a dyke. She was fired from the WWF for cocaine possession, pretty bad ass reason to be fired. She was a Megadeth fan and would wear their shirts sometimes through her career. In My Darkest Hour was her theme in Mexico which I just found out.

Her theme in Japan is legitimately great.

Last edited:

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Not only is she based, but I always found her to be hot. She tried to ugly herself up, but that face and booty are fine. She became a pro golfer after wrestling and surprisingly is not a dyke. She was fired from the WWF for cocaine possession, pretty bad ass reason to be fired. She was a Megadeth fan and would wear their shirts sometimes through her career. In My Darkest Hour was her theme in Mexico which I just found out.

Her theme in Japan is legitimately great.

She sounds megabased to me!

ezgif-5-5ee0d440bb.jpg

Say “Cookie”

Forum Clout
Then there was Nakano’s partner Dump Matsumoto

Dump Matsumoto was a fantastic monster heel. She was a tough bitch for sure.

Seeing this old school women’s Japanese wrestling is a good reminder of how much the current product sucks. It’s all tiny women wrestling over there now and no big heels or faces beating the hell out of their opponents. The same in the USA. It all looks too choreographed these days, throughout all of wrestling.

Forum Clout
In December 1642 Dutch navigator Abel Janszoon Tasman was the first European to sight New Zealand's South Island, and Dutch cartographers named the territory after the Dutch maritime province of Zeeland.

Cook and subsequent British arrivals didn't rename the islands, but instead used an Anglicized version of the Dutch name, and so “Nieuw Zeeland” became New Zealand.

CLOGGED!

Is Cornelis Vreeswijk known in the Netherlands? I know he recorded some Dutch songs.