• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lucy Lawless Appreciation Thread

G
  • Deleted by N/A
Show…
G

No one surpasses Trish though.

[URL='https://gifyu.com/image/SK1EO']
wwe-trish-trish-stratus39ca265fe4e67d20.gif
[/URL]

FEB49E47-1B91-4275-A7D3-CA3AEC02CD66.gif

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
No one surpasses Trish though.

What I loved most about Trish was her constant cameltoe during her first couple of years in the WWF. Any man who says they didn’t tug it to her is a faggot.

I wasn’t a fan of her wrestling at all, but good lord was she hot.

I always wanted to suck on Mickie James’ roast beef.

Last edited:

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I wasn’t a fan of her wrestling at all, but good lord was she hot.
Does wrestling really matter with female "wrestlers"?

The only thing that really matters is how fuckable they are, if they also have charisma like Trish it's a nice bonus.

These days they try to present the woman as legit competitors, just show us your ass and cleavage, it's not rocket science.

artworks-uq1DTlX3mEEo1KFI-Jh4ivA-t500x500.jpg

Say “Cookie”

Forum Clout
Does wrestling really matter with female "wrestlers"?

The only thing that really matters is how fuckable they are, if they also have charisma like Trish it's a nice bonus.

These days they try to present the woman as legit competitors, just show us your ass and cleavage, it's not rocket science.

View attachment 53870

I agree. That being said I want to bury my face between Trish’s cheeks for da show.

I also still want to fuck this squaw

Old school 80s & 90s Japanese women’s wrestling is actually the shit though. They beat the shit out of each other. The wrestling as a whole was comparable to the Men’s of the time.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I agree. That being said I want to bury my face between Trish’s cheeks for da show.

I also still want to fuck this squaw

Old school 80s & 90s Japanese women’s wrestling is actually the shit though. They beat the shit out of each other.
I only have seen glimpses of modern japanese female wrestling, they all look like 12 year olds doing gymnastics, gross.

That Kenny Omega faggot over at that mud show company AEW seems obsessed with those little girls, creep.

Maybe i have to check some of those old school matches out, sounds cool.

Last edited:

Say “Cookie”

Forum Clout
I only have seen glimpses of modern japanese female wrestling, they all look like 12 year olds doing gymnastics, gross.

That Kenny Omega faggot over at that mud show company AEW seems obsessed with those little girls, creep.

Maybe i have to check some of those old school matches out, sounds cool.

Modern Japanese women’s wrestling is terrible for the most part outside of Asuka and Io Shirai in my opinion. They were good before WWE and they’re very fuckable.

Bull Nakano is my favorite actual female pro wrestler of all time. She was so committed to her gimmick that she purposely gained like 60 something pounds from eating & working out to be a monster heel and went back to being really skinny after she retired. The female heels back then gained weight to look more vicious.

Here’s an FMW Women’s match from the 90s.

Random co-promoted event that popped up in my YouTube search between FMW, JWA and LLPW.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Modern Japanese women’s wrestling is terrible for the most part outside of Asuka and Io Shirai in my opinion. They were good before WWE and they’re very fuckable.

Bull Nakano is my favorite actual female pro wrestler of all time. She was so committed to her gimmick that she purposely gained like 60 something pounds from eating & working out to be a monster heel and went back to being really skinny after she retired. The female heels back then gained weight to look more vicious.

Here’s an FMW Women’s match from the 90s.

Random co-promoted event that popped up in my YouTube search between FMW, JWA and LLPW.

Just started watching the first clip, those bitches are being manhandled, looks awesome.

Is japanese wrestling known for being stiff? i remember guys like Stan Hansen and Vader being very popular in Japan, and they were notoriously stiff workers.

Funk and Foley were also great in Japan.

Will check this shit out, looks cool!

Last edited:
G

Just started watching the first clip, those bitches are being manhandled, looks awesome.

Is japanese wrestling known for being stiff? those moves look stiff, i remember guys like Stan Hansen and Vader being very popular in Japan, and they were notoriously stiff workers.

Funk and Foley were also great in Japan.

Those moves aren’t the only thing being stiff, hehehehe. Sorry i show myself out.

Say “Cookie”

Forum Clout
Just started watching the first clip, those bitches are being manhandled, looks awesome, is japanese wrestling known for being stiff?

Will check this out, cool stuff.

I remember guys like Stan Hansen and Vader being very popular in Japan.

Foley and Funk also of course.

Japanese wrestling is stiff as hell, especially the old stuff. Bruiser Brody matches are awesome to watch as he beat the shit out of his opponents in Japan and Puerto Rico. Brody, the Funks, Stan Hansen and Abdullah the Butcher were considered the greatest foreigners of all time and they were all treated like gods when they went there. All of them were pop culture icons there. Abdullah the Butcher is in an unreal amount of Japanese media. Big Van Vader was in a lot of stuff too and his ring entrances were awesome.

Online file trading made it so much easier to get this stuff, no more needing to buy 3rd generation almost fuzzy tapes at swap meets.

All Japan in the 90s is a must watch as a wrestling fan. Hulk Hogan was the original New Japan IWGP champion but they retroactively removed that status. Hogan won it while WWF champion. He worked a lot in New Japan and his work was better. Terry Funk retired so much that he offended the Japanese fans when he returned as they expect retirement to last.