• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Louise and Fat are breaking up

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Fatty could never be sued for defamation by Rittenhouse, literally no one cares what he thinks. Hes neck deep in obscurity and the only ones that pay attention to what he says, are us.
I would love to have Barnes see pats name again. " Oh this little fuck!?"

Can Pat resist the libel? He had to cut up chili peppers to stay off his phone for more than an hour. He will be drunk soon. Lets see if he can behave tonight.

G

Today was a good day my brothermen
Didn’t even have to use my AR-15. ;)

2DB0FA91-D2BC-4C3E-A374-D8CD9F852A5E.jpeg

G

View attachment 13354

Oh no, the fake virtue signaling cunts joined forces again, I'm so mad I could die.

No one actually cares who you follow, bitch, we just like watching your fake personas clash with each other. None of us give a fuck in the end, you're nothing more than entertainment to us.

So fucking funny. It's like Pat is their retarded bullied child. "Theyre picking on you? Okay sweetie, I'll follow you on twitter again. That'll shut em up!"

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Those two nut jobs deserve each other. They don't even realize each way they move gives us the loffs.
They really just dont get it. Its the funniest thing to me. “Performative cruelty is what i like to call it”. I like to call it just a good laugh at your fat worthless expense.