• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Louise and Fat are breaking up

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Awww poor Patty Cakes. You've had your time of feeling like a popular, important boy on Twitter, pig. Those days are so far behind you now.

Your checkmark's gone and never coming back, you bleed follower every day despite your best efforts and now one of your most popular blue check allies has publicly called you out and blocked you. Even other crazies like you are now seeing what an insufferable, lying little fuck you are.

The perpetual humiliating failure that is your life brings joy to my heart. I'm going to enjoy what happens neeeeeeecksssssst.

Die mad about it, y'ugly cunt.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I once had a lengthy argument with this silly cunt about Pig when they first became friends and she did her best to convince me the FBI were interested in us even though I kept laughing in her face. She was a legit ally of his and has now finally seen what a fucking clownshoe he is, done the smart thing and completely removed herself from his orbit. You can tell how freaked out he is about it by his complete lack of cuntiness.

476-CCE5-B-CDD0-48-B8-8800-9025508-D1-E8-E.jpg

Last edited:

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I once had a lengthy argument with this silly cunt about Pig when they first became friends and she did her best to convince me the FBI were interested in us even though I kept laughing in her face. She was a legit ally of his and has now finally seen what a fucking clownshoe he is, done the smart thing and completely removed herself from his orbit. You can tell how freaked out he is about it by his complete lack of cuntiness.

476-CCE5-B-CDD0-48-B8-8800-9025508-D1-E8-E.jpg
He's a fucking lying, literal retard. I hope he dies soon.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20211120-121304__01.jpg

Oh no, the fake virtue signaling cunts joined forces again, I'm so mad I could die.

No one actually cares who you follow, bitch, we just like watching your fake personas clash with each other. None of us give a fuck in the end, you're nothing more than entertainment to us.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
View attachment 13354

Oh no, the fake virtue signaling cunts joined forces again, I'm so mad I could die.

No one actually cares who you follow, bitch, we just like watching your fake personas clash with each other. None of us give a fuck in the end, you're nothing more than entertainment to us.
See how Tubby reacts, maybe no more stupid comments from him or she'll tell him off once again

Username

Forum Clout
View attachment 13354

We’ve done Pat a service by persuading her to follow him on Twitter? These people are fucking pathetic, no sane adult thinks this shit is important.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
View attachment 13354

Pat is a prawn cocktail in her bigger game. Enjoy mediocrity and being a (fat) cog in the machine, Patrick S. Tomlinson. Your books suck, by the way.