• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Louise and Fat are breaking up

EraGodless

Forum Clout
View attachment 13354

Oh no, the fake virtue signaling cunts joined forces again, I'm so mad I could die.

No one actually cares who you follow, bitch, we just like watching your fake personas clash with each other. None of us give a fuck in the end, you're nothing more than entertainment to us.
read: Patrick, you're still a fucking nobody retard whose opinion on the Rittenhouse case is complete dogshit, but I pity you and I will unblock and follow you- because people are mean to you on Twitter.

Nice sympathy follow, stupid.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
View attachment 13354

Oh no, the fake virtue signaling cunts joined forces again, I'm so mad I could die.

No one actually cares who you follow, bitch, we just like watching your fake personas clash with each other. None of us give a fuck in the end, you're nothing more than entertainment to us.
Now I'm going to unblock and follow a faggot that I don't like. Take THAT trolls!

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
hahaha, too late, lady. We already saw you get "annoyed" with how fat, stupid, and obnoxious Pat is. Re-follow him all you want. We saw the fireworks already. You blocked him for being a fat dumbass and you're re-following him not because of any redeeming qualities on his behalf, but because you don't want to see the "trolls taking a victory lap".

Doesn't change a thing. I will be running a half marathon's worth of victory laps, and I will make sure to hit every timing mat, unlike Pat at the 2016 Milwaukee Brewers Mini Marathon.

TheDarkFezRises

Asians with southern accents
Forum Clout
View attachment 13354

Hahahahahaha you are a pity follow, pat. She pities you and looks at you like a sad little bully victim.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Twitter people are something else.

Screenshot_20211120-125822_Chrome.jpg

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
HAHAHA fuck you Pig Man! I fucking love how all his misfortunes come from the simple fact he can't act like a normal human on twitter. He just can not drop his smug bitch ass attitude on there.

Does anyone have the tweets leading up to her reply? Would be perfect to have them all in order for archival purposes.

P.S. Fuck off Patrick S Tomlinson

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Twitter people are something else.

View attachment 13361
That fucker cannot be serious. I would love to ask that faggot who are the MSM conservative outlets outside of Fox News. These delusional retards legit think MSNBC and CNN are center-right. Dems/Libs own 90% of the MSM/Entertainment and basically all of Big Tech. And it's still not enough-

Oh, and they also "united" to loot, burn, murder and destroy in many US cities for a good portion of 2020- with little to no consequences. Rittenhouse was pretty much the only consequences they suffered for fucking around- and they're incensed they couldn't get away with killing the kid or throwing him in jail for decades.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
View attachment 13354

What a crazy bitch. Imagine thinking who you follow has any impact on anything. These people who live on Twitter are fucking insane.