(((Louis CK’s))) Open Border Policy

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
And of course, the average American is the bad guy and not Louis' megakike billionaire bretheren or his fellow donors to the DNC that probably made their money robbing these countries. Comedians rehashing WEF talking points. Real funny stuff. Hope he gets R'd by a pack of N's.

He did bring up drone strikes, though. Mainstream D's don't want to hear that shit, and they're the ones who cancelled him in the first place.

Stent

sorry, jelly. find your peanut butter
His whole thing is to say "I don't know but, hey, we're all just people." no matter what complex situation is put in front of him. He appears to be a few IQ points ahead of the average comedian but that's not a high bar to cross.

:image_9248:: "Dude, Louis is really fuckin' smart. It's really intelligent what he did. He has this genius ability to break down an issue to it's core and be funny at the same time." blink blink blink

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
His whole thing is to say "I don't know but, hey, we're all just people." no matter what complex situation is put in front of him. He appears to be a few IQ points ahead of the average comedian but that's not a high bar to cross.

:image_9248:: "Dude, Louis is really fuckin' smart. It's really intelligent what he did. He has this genius ability to break down an issue to it's core and be funny at the same time." blink blink blink
He's so smart that he thought he hit his boat on a submarine in the Hudson river, brother. Fucking retard.

I_amnot_anyone

Water Buffaler
This guy is a fucking idiot and I almost regret every liking him. Mother Fucker, yes, it s better here. That’s the point you stupid fucking faggot. Fuck Mexico. And Yemen.

But look at France. That place is cooler than here. They don’t want any goddamn Mexican Islamic immigrants there either! Stupid cuck

G

Louis CK has an open anus policy.

Because he's a faggot.

Screenshot_20220206-221027.png

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️

We don't want to believe that we've been so wrong about a person​

:image_9248_m:

TheNanaDook

I caught the entire thing. I *think* There's a second better, more concealed joke in the entire 3 hours. Rogan and Jewy were talking about him being cancelled, and Rogan explicitly said he lost friends over how they treated Louis during the whole situation, calling them jealous cunts (basically). I think he was talking about Norton. Has Norton been on in a few years? Have you heard about them doing shows together or even talking to each other?

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
I caught the entire thing. I *think* There's a second better, more concealed joke in the entire 3 hours. Rogan and Jewy were talking about him being cancelled, and Rogan explicitly said he lost friends over how they treated Louis during the whole situation, calling them jealous cunts (basically). I think he was talking about Norton. Has Norton been on in a few years? Have you heard about them doing shows together or even talking to each other?
My respect for Rogan shoots up exponentially if he was talking about Tig Notaro.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!

Norton was on in 2020, long after Louis was cancelled.

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
I wish these faggots would stick to making people laugh and shut up with their fucking opinions. You're not Pryor, you're not Carlin, you're not even Gallagher (a buonanima ✋), your opinions are fucking valueless. What you contribute is making people laugh.