(((Louis CK’s))) Open Border Policy

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Jesus Christ nobody could take one for the team and give a summary? I tapped out at 10 seconds (he goes into "philosopher mode) but he says "We should have open borders and just let everybody in" what a stupid jew pervert we already have that policy!
There’s nothing to summarize. He sounds like a cringy high school kid who just had his first bong hit. He could be advocating for tighter border security here and he’d still sound like a retard. He would even get a pass for his stupidity being a comedian but he said nothing funny either. Joe probably said something afterward like “Dude, are you sure you want me to air that?” but I’m sure Louie thought it was great like every piece of shit he’s made.

He also tried very very hard(Amy Schumer did also)to " normalize" pedophilia 🔥🤬😡 and he was still thrown out ,child 🤣😅😂 he braged about that disgusting Jewish trait were he feels at home in Mexico city ,London, Brussels, Paris, Berlin or Philadelphia 🤮 🤢

If Louis CK were to be stuck in Philadelphia, he would trade at least 3 fingers of his left hand to get out.

Mitch Weaver

Replenish fish van
Ginger Jew spic gets a pass from me if only for coining “how is he a person?” A line I utter at least 3 times a week. And for being a real ass dude when it comes to STD’s.

“hey. I understand you’re upset. This kind of shit is tough. I never swore that I was clean. I told you I may or may not have given this to you. I’m sorry if I did. If you gave it to me, it’s okay. We all share the current human bloodstream, which includes this kind of stuff. I should have worn a condom, you should have made me, we should have a lot of things. we are human,” C.K. responded.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
I missed this thread. Posted this "news" in the Kike Hate thread

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Instead of asking why Americans have so much he should be asking why those people have so little. This isn't really a border issue, that's just a distraction. First world guilt won't solve anything, no more than building a wall would.

Few want to discuss this because the answer is Anglo-American/Northern European/Protestant culture is superior to other cultures when it comes the work ethic and trust a society needs to build prosperity.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
Few want to discuss this because the answer is Anglo-American/Northern European/Protestant culture is superior to other cultures when it comes the work ethic and trust a society needs to build prosperity.
Not only in that, but in Arts, Literature, Culture too. Colleges grapple with this because the study of art is really the study of Western Art. No other cultures produced anything like classical music. They have a way out with literature (we are naturally limited to English) but even then, I can't name a high-falutin' foreign work other than Art of War and supposedly Kama Sutra.

The reason they dote so much about White supremacy is because it is self-evident, and Whites don't even give it a second thought.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Ginger Jew spic gets a pass from me if only for coining “how is he a person?” A line I utter at least 3 times a week. And for being a real ass dude when it comes to STD’s.

“hey. I understand you’re upset. This kind of shit is tough. I never swore that I was clean. I told you I may or may not have given this to you. I’m sorry if I did. If you gave it to me, it’s okay. We all share the current human bloodstream, which includes this kind of stuff. I should have worn a condom, you should have made me, we should have a lot of things. we are human,” C.K. responded.
So what STD does Louis 'dirty' C(oc)K have?

I'm guessing herpes but then he mentions bloodstream..

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
Instead of asking why Americans have so much he should be asking why those people have so little. This isn't really a border issue, that's just a distraction. First world guilt won't solve anything, no more than building a wall would.
And of course, the average American is the bad guy and not Louis' megakike billionaire bretheren or his fellow donors to the DNC that probably made their money robbing these countries. Comedians rehashing WEF talking points. Real funny stuff. Hope he gets R'd by a pack of N's.