(((Louis CK’s))) Open Border Policy

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
In case you had any doubts that he was Jewish

AC80B42E-6DCD-48D1-B243-C66B11220D08.jpeg

Hot take. I've never thought Louis C.K. was funny and pretty sure all my subreddit funsters who did were either nuts or screwing with me, brother.
Bro... what about Lucky Louie? That shit was HILARIOUS. He had a live studio audience and if a joke bombed... Louie wouldn't edit out the boos or whistles from the crowd. That's comedy! There was also a side character who would bug his eyes out a lot... hehe!

Or what about Louie? You know that show that everyone said they watched but you weren't really sure they did? The show that was so universally beloved by both critics and audiences alike yet it made NO impact on culture whatsoever?

Wait wait... how about I Love You Daddy? The movie where Louie CK does his "look at me, I'm doing Woody Allen" routine without anything unique to say and as a way to confess his jacking off in front of others through Charlie Day's character.

He also directed Pootie Tang? That wasn't a movie that 87 minutes of a one-joke character stretched too thin that you only watched in middle school because you wanted to see Chris Rock at the height of his fame... no, it's a stone cold classic.

HORACE & PETE! So deep, so emotional, so profound. Just an amazing experience all around. It was awesome listening to Louie cry on Marc Maron's podcast about the making of that emotional rollercoaster where there's literally one episode where Laurie Metcalf's character talks for 20 minutes straight and cries her way through describing her abuse. The guffaws were a-plenty on that episode.

Louis CK is a comedy genius.. and if you don't see that you're just a civilian who WILL NEVER sit at the special table at some shit comedy club no one who doesn't listen to podcasts cares about.

FingerofGod

Bro... what about Lucky Louie? That shit was HILARIOUS. He had a live studio audience and if a joke bombed... Louie wouldn't edit out the boos or whistles from the crowd. That's comedy! There was also a side character who would bug his eyes out a lot... hehe!

Or what about Louie? You know that show that everyone said they watched but you weren't really sure they did? The show that was so universally beloved by both critics and audiences alike yet it made NO impact on culture whatsoever?

Wait wait... how about I Love You Daddy? The movie where Louie CK does his "look at me, I'm doing Woody Allen" routine without anything unique to say and as a way to confess his jacking off in front of others through Charlie Day's character.

He also directed Pootie Tang? That wasn't a movie that 87 minutes of a one-joke character stretched too thin that you only watched in middle school because you wanted to see Chris Rock at the height of his fame... no, it's a stone cold classic.

HORACE & PETE! So deep, so emotional, so profound. Just an amazing experience all around. It was awesome listening to Louie cry on Marc Maron's podcast about the making of that emotional rollercoaster where there's literally one episode where Laurie Metcalf's character talks for 20 minutes straight and cries her way through describing her abuse. The guffaws were a-plenty on that episode.

Louis CK is a comedy genius.. and if you don't see that you're just a civilian who WILL NEVER sit at the special table at some shit comedy club no one who doesn't listen to podcasts cares about.
He was funny on o&a pre-2010 and his standup from that time is great. Louie was the most pretentious bullshit I’ve ever seen. Didn’t even finish the first season. Every single “joke” was “look at how much of a loser I am!” Naht funny. And you know he thinks everything he does is complete genius.

I was listening to a random o&a clip the other day from 2012 with louis and they all spent an hour praising him for his business decisions with his website (which to be fair he was very smart with that) but he bragged the whole time like a douche instead of just hanging out with the boys. And the fourth of july movie looked unwatchable.

He also tried very very hard(Amy Schumer did also)to " normalize" pedophilia 🔥🤬😡 and he was still thrown out ,child 🤣😅😂 he braged about that disgusting Jewish trait were he feels at home in Mexico city ,London, Brussels, Paris, Berlin or Philadelphia 🤮 🤢

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!

"Lucky Louie or as I like to call it King of Queens with curses"

:colin_md:

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
I don't care about his politics mainly because the people he always aligned with/sucked up to politically are the same people who threw him out after penisgate. He still thinks he can get back in with them, like when he donated to Biden only to have the campaign return the money, and it's funny watching him fail to.

I don't care about his politics mainly because the people he always aligned with/sucked up to politically are the same people who threw him out after penisgate. He still thinks he can get back in with them, like when he donated to Biden only to have the campaign return the money, and it's funny watching him fail to.
Lol Hunters a Crackhead pedophile Bidens campaign being embarrassed by Louie is HILARIOUS, Child :pfg_sm:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
He was funny on o&a pre-2010 and his standup from that time is great. Louie was the most pretentious bullshit I’ve ever seen. Didn’t even finish the first season. Every single “joke” was “look at how much of a loser I am!” Naht funny. And you know he thinks everything he does is complete genius.

I was listening to a random o&a clip the other day from 2012 with louis and they all spent an hour praising him for his business decisions with his website (which to be fair he was very smart with that) but he bragged the whole time like a douche instead of just hanging out with the boys. And the fourth of july movie looked unwatchable.
I consider that era of Louie’s visits the worst and it being Opie’s fault for treating him like a celebrity. They played the opening theme song to Louie as his entrance music.

G

I knew he did a lot for comedy but when you put it like that I'm like damn he did a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
He’s had the same college freshman-level takes on politics for 20 fucking years. He’s a boring motherfucker.

And if I wanted to hear a shitlib jew comic I’d take Andy Kindler who’s a lot funnier and more fearless in his act. His “State of the Industry” speeches where he shits on Louie and his dumb shows are hilarious.