• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Looks like Joe is struggling for work

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Rather than waste his time doing free gigs why doesn’t he just post a video? Joe might think local wine bars are avoiding him because of his steep price. It never occurred to him that he’s too dirty, annoying and untalented to hire.

"So so so so so you're saying I can't help your merlot go down easy with some 'Hot Smoke & Sassafras'!?!"

Forum Clout
Very savvy of JoeH to have a Trump pfp and a keep a polarizing, bloviating partisan web presence. Upscale wineries and taverns would certainly welcome someone who's liable to spout moronic political bullshit between playing used songs.
It's funny, I know another amateur guitar hobbyist who gives guitar lessons. He pretends he "owns and operates a music school", but he really just gives freelance lessons to kids. Anyway, he started tweeting full-time in 2021, lots of gay political hot takes and Elon worship. And he's always complaining about how "business fell off under Biden/Harris", but sees no correlation between his tweets (under his real name) and the loss of business. He's sabotaging himself, he's too deluded to see it, and he just can't stop tweeting.

No one wants to hire Joe. He's a flabby, old, shabbily-clothed jerk off, who never stops posting retarded Trump memes, and his "show" consists of him warbling along to an iPad. His most prestigious gigs were at some hotel in Virginia and on a leaky old foreign cruise ship. He not only suffers from crippling delusions of grandeur, he's also a total retard. There's something about guitar playing that really brings out the asshole in people.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
I still think those chain music schools they have in strip malls (School of rock I think?) would be a viable option for Joe to pick up some extra shekels. He can play guitar at a mediocre level, but good enough to teach some asshole kids the basics

Forum Clout
I still think those chain music schools they have in strip malls (School of rock I think?) would be a viable option for Joe to pick up some extra shekels. He can play guitar at a mediocre level, but good enough to teach some asshole kids the basics
He could just advertise online and pick up a quick $50-60 a pop giving remedial lessons to kids and retards. Three or four lessons a month and he'd be making way more than he makes right now. But he'd have to take a shower and look semi-presentable, so that's out.