• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Local fat guy celebrates team victory

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
“My entire adult life” and more proof Pat is a fake sports fan. He’s not even celebrating like the others, he’s doing what he thinks sports fans do. You don’t become a huge sports fan in your adult years, you either liked it as a kid or don’t like sports at all. His fake sports shit started after his divorce so he can hope to make everything think he’s some manly tough guy when it’s obvious he’s a fraud. The guy he interrupts can’t stand him because real fans wouldn’t do that. Fatty saw a camera and said EVERYONE MUST KNOW IM A VERY MANLY SPORTS FAN THAT KNOWS SPORTS AND DRINKS BEER LIKE OTHER MANLY MEN!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
“My entire adult life” and more proof Pat is a fake sports fan. He’s not even celebrating like the others, he’s doing what he thinks sports fans do. You don’t become a huge sports fan in your adult years, you either liked it as a kid or don’t like sports at all. His fake sports shit started after his divorce so he can hope to make everything think he’s some manly tough guy when it’s obvious he’s a fraud. The guy he interrupts can’t stand him because real fans wouldn’t do that. Fatty saw a camera and said EVERYONE MUST KNOW IM A VERY MANLY SPORTS FAN THAT KNOWS SPORTS AND DRINKS BEER LIKE OTHER MANLY MEN!
Pat thinks he looks like a party animal. Everyone else just laughs at him. Even the guy that recorded this clip( who isnt even from here) was fighting back laughing at him. Hell, because pat looked like such an idiot was why he captured it and he wanted the internet to laugh at him.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pat thinks he looks like a party animal. Everyone else just laughs at him. Even the guy that recorded this clip( who isnt even from here) was fighting back laughing at him. Hell, because pat looked like such an idiot was why he captured it and he wanted the internet to laugh at him.
It’s great watching him try so hard to sound like a fan when he’s obviously full of shit. Also note that the Packers won a super bowl when he would have been in high school yet wasn’t frat Pat until after his divorce. If you home team winning a super bowl doesn’t make you a fan you’re not a sports fan.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It’s because he’s such a fake fan he’s not sure how to properly react. Plus you can see his big belly
I just love at the beginning of the clip you see him jump up at the bar with his arms up and nobody wants to high five him. Pat is that weirdo at the game that high fives strangers like they are bros. Pat doesnt realize that everyone else thinks its awkward and weird. I love seeing these little clips that get found where he confirms all the things we say about about him.

I joked about getting a lonely virgil pic of him but didnt think he would actually be that lonely. I thought at least a couple people might have been checking out the table. Nope. He looked like he was on time out. The 5 people around him just have their backs to him.

PeteRose

Forum Clout
rick couldnt name 5 current players on any roster of any team currently, nevermind 20 years ago.

P

potatopeeler63

Pig has a weird obsession with "rules". like he wants everybody to be orderly and fair. it's really creepy.

Like he told josiah he could have dealt with cyberstalkers through his black haT programmers and dox everyone, but he went through the courts because that is the ProPer protocol.

sports pat is a fucking dolt. the refs ruin the inTegriTy of the game, child.

Screenshot 2021-12-20 at 10.41.40 AM.png

Screenshot 2021-12-20 at 10.41.55 AM.png

Screenshot 2021-12-20 at 10.42.18 AM.png

Screenshot 2021-12-20 at 10.41.23 AM.png

he would be a great guest on espn first take.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Ugh, even worse he’s one of those douchebags that when taking about a team he refers to them as “we” like “we won” and “we need to get better pitching” etc. There’s nothing worse than some fat loser acting like he’s a part of the team. If I’m drunk enough at a sports bar and I hear some stranger talk like that I do the Jim Florentine bit and take them at their word like “Whoa, you work for the team? Wow! How long? What department? The front office? Oh, you don’t work for them…sorry. See, you said “we”when taking about the team.”

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pat would demand prison to refs that got a bad call. " Its not fair" should be on his headstone.
And like any fake fan it’s all the refs fault. That’s what someone who doesn’t know sports blames their team losing on. The refs didn’t make the WR drop that pass, they didn’t tackle a running back, and they didn’t let the other team run all over your defense. Im a huge sports fan but have no problem saying my team lost due to bad play calling / time management from the coach, defense not stopping anything, and offense unable points. Only fake fans blame every loss on the refs, refs miss calls that hurt your team but also miss calls that help your team so it balances out.

G

Exactly. My peak fanboy years for my team were 8-16. Stopped going to games with my Dad for a few years and was a TV fan for a few years. Don't give a shit anymore, got more important things to worry about. Just like everything else, Fat has got sports fandom wrong.