• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Local fat guy celebrates team victory

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Its especially pathetic because this fat idiot has never stepped foot in a sporting environment in his entire life. This is simply a facade to pretend he's a man's man.
Its so hilarious. These are the people that are the most vocal about what changes the team should make in the off season. Like they have any idea what they are looking at on the field. Its all basic hot takes that they heard on espn.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
A) notice that he's practically the last one to react. He's hammered and doesn't know a lot about sports.
B) he appears alone. There's no one near him when he cheers and he buts into the other guy's talking head.
C) he's shitfaced and they aired this to mock how fucking hammered he is. They could have easily cut him out but didn't. He's a joke and if this was me I would have been humiliated.
D) just a month after Norm/11.

TheDarkFezRises

Asians with southern accents
Forum Clout
Fat fag:

3589b5632f180734c04a79e9b46b659e.jpg
Look at this dysgenic freak. That dark yellow around his eyes is repulsive, and you can see how glassy his eyes are even from this angle. That disgusting lump of fat under his chin.

What is this grimace attempting to convey to the reporter?

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
By the way, anyone notice Mario Lankeith Robinson laughing in the background. This was one of his comedy bros from his "I'm an author/comic" phase. I wonder if he had some sort of falling out with this crowd and that's why he no longer pretends to be a comic.
I think that a lot of it has to do with Patrick simply not being (intentionally) funny.